Search results

1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Updated version of core script on Github

I just want to ask if there is an updated version of the core script for MV found on this link: https://github.com/rpgtkoolmv/corescript Or is this already up to date (it says 1.3b)?
  2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Make global variable via event script call?

I was just curious if we can make a global variable via the script call event command. I have tried this if ($test == null) { console.log("new"); var $test = new TextCache(); } but everytime I activate the event it shows "new" which means $test is null before it runs but if I put this...
  3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Curious Question, just how much power Console.log use???

I have a curious question here, see this code Window_BattleStatus.prototype.drawActorAtb = function(actor, x, y, width) { width = width || 186; var color1 = this.hpGaugeColor1(); var color2 = this.hpGaugeColor2(); this.drawGauge(x, y, width, actor.atbRate(), color1, color2)...
  4. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Store music pack file download question

I just noticed that some of the music packs I bought from the store has two files available for download, one "normal" version and one "igm" version. For example, for the adventurer's final journey: the-adventurers-final-journey.zip 92.4 MB igm-the-adventurers-final-journey.zip 436 MB I would...
  5. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Is the VXAce High-Res DLL usage still allowed?

I just really want to know if we are still allowed (officially/legally) to use the said High-Res dll made for VX Ace a looong time ago.
  6. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

JS Items Max

Introduction Allows you to change the maximum amount of items, armors or weapons Features - Set the maximum amount of item/armor/weapon to a static number or a valid JS code - Allows the setting of individual maximum amount of each item/armor/weapon via notetags...
  7. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Somehow eval() doesn't want to evaluate my string

so I have a code which looks like this if (item.meta.max) { return eval(item.meta.max); }; With item.meta.max being "$gameVariables(1)" but when the code is called, it returns an error that says object is not a function. the nodekit console points to item.meta.max line during this...
  8. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

JS equivalent of .method().call()?

What's the JS equivalent of this rgss3 code? Object.method(:method_name).call(params) Thanks.
  9. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Resource Packs Expiration on Main Store Query

I was checking my main store account earlier and I saw that most of the resource packs now have an expiration date (I think it says "never" last time I checked). What does the expiration exactly mean?
  10. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Can't proceed with payment on Forum Store

I have been trying to buy some music and graphics pack from the forum store today but upon the confirm and pay step, the payment area is blank and when I click "Place Order and Pay" the next page tells me that there was an error processing the payment and tells me to try another method or...
  11. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Forgotten Spirits [Early Demo]

Overview Prologue It was a small island in the lower-right part of the world. It was full of lush forests, high mountains and some grasslands. There were a few villages around the island. The sea surrounding it has lots of wonders to offer. It was the place they call...
  12. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Graphical problem when setting window size

So I've been trying different screen sizes using Yanfly's simple resize plug-in but I'm having problems. If I use a height of 720 or higher it acts a bit weird, the window size seems a bit off (it looks squished horizontally) and it is also blurry. Here is a screenshot with a setting of...
  13. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Modifying controls

Uhm, how can we change the control scheme used by our game made in MV?
  14. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Summoners War

Anybody here playin Summoners war on their mobile? I'm playing on asia server, Adiktuzmiko I dream of collecting all mobs that have shower type of skills, for no apparent reason at all. Hahaha
  15. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Projectiles Pack

Projectiles Pack Introduction This is a script pack (inside an Ace demo) allowing you to make projectiles in the map. This script is provided as is and support is minimal Graphic Showcase (from Chicken Games, all the running chickens and fire/electric projectiles are made using this...
  16. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Harmonic Music Pack Store problems and query

I was checking out the Harmonic music pack at the main site's store here: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/music/harmonic-fantasy And I've noticed that there was a video on that page, but when I tried to play it, it says video is private. Also, can we have some preview of the music in the pack...
  17. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Backview of RTP cabinet

Well, does someone have or can make a backview tile of the RTP cabinet (the ones on the Inside B) ? Possibly both the 1 tile wide and the 2 tile wide cabinets...
  18. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Using methods directly instead of eval, is this approach better?

So, there are people telling us to avoid using evals because they are slow... One suggestion was to use Procs, but I don't like them or well, I can't understand them to a usable level. So I have made this alternative to using evals to run user defined things (which is much abundant to my...
  19. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Alternate setting up method for disable-able scripts

Foreword   This is more of for static set-ups (cannot be changed in-game), and also more of just an optimization (I think) from the normal way we set-up scripts in a way that would allow the user to disable it via a setting on the script itself. Normal Way Normally, you would do something...
  20. Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Good monitor suggestions (can be used for PS3 if ever)

I'd just like to ask for suggestions of good monitors to get if ever I get to buy a PS3. I haven't tried to get a monitor for who knows how long now as I've been using a laptop for about a decade now so I have not much knowledge on this things. I need it not so large, maybe nothing bigger than...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaloyaarchal