Search results

1. Inmento Riku

Laptop broke. So whilst it's being fixed, no game updates. Also I cannot find my key for Ace...

Laptop broke. So whilst it's being fixed, no game updates. Also I cannot find my key for Ace. Something broke and I don't wanna repurchase it. Until my laptop is back, and I fix Ace, my MV game will be on hold. Sorry guys. DX. (My Ace game is being worked on, don't worry peeps)
  2. Inmento Riku

I just found it hilarious. Someone being banned right behind you wanting to be unbanned and...

I just found it hilarious. Someone being banned right behind you wanting to be unbanned and posting in the forums. Imagine the backlash if someone who was banned was actually capable of those things.
  3. Inmento Riku

RMXP Drekirökr - Dusk of the Dragon

Glad to see this is still being worked on. I've been a follower/player of this game since my friend showed it to me december of last year. I came here to check for an update status and what do you know.....it's being updated. A recommendation I have, it might not work for you, is to edit...
  4. Inmento Riku

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Episodic Rant Page

I'd rather play FF XII Lightning Returns for the umteenth time. ^ INO I hated that sequel to FF XIII-1 and XIII-2 Now back to the FF VII Remake. As long as they fix the controls (I hated using the D-pad), make the weird giant emerald and ruby weapon a bit more powerful (I'm sorry but at...
  5. Inmento Riku

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Episodic Rant Page

It sort of was episodic, if you remember the original 3 discs, you could consider those discs to be episodes. And other than that...I just hope Cloud has actual facial expression.
  6. Inmento Riku

I just realized. The old license plate of the Impala from Supernatural was actually hinting at a...

I just realized. The old license plate of the Impala from Supernatural was actually hinting at a character before they showed up. Kaz became Castiel aka Cas. dayum IT SUPERNATURAL. Much Obvious, much miss!
  7. Inmento Riku

Feel better as quickly as you can Luna. Also vertigo is one of the most awful, in my opinion...

Feel better as quickly as you can Luna. Also vertigo is one of the most awful, in my opinion, things to ever experience so just take things slow when trying to recover from that aspect.
  8. Inmento Riku

Sounds like you're proceeding well.

Sounds like you're proceeding well.
  9. Inmento Riku

Who is Inmento Riku (Aka why I chose my name)

I made this character for a fanfic years ago, he evolved into a profile on facebook and some specific forums. He is also used, not as a KH Character, for a book I am working on.I wish for all feedback/criticism. (Both positive and negative) Origin:  Backstory:  Powers:  Magic:  ...
  10. Inmento Riku

Going through text without hitting a button help

Alright, thanks.  This can now be closed, if needed.
  11. Inmento Riku

Going through text without hitting a button help

I remember in ACE I had used a command to make the text go through itself without having any input from the player's controls. Is the command the same? Elaborate: Most times we need to hit either Z or X to go through the text boxes themselves, I remember in ace there was a command, I think...
  12. Inmento Riku

Twice Upon a Hero

I hope it is, I only recently discovered this and I'm like "I'M GREEDY AND GIVE ME MOAR" And then I stole everyone's cookies in hopes that I can use them to bribe the creator.
  13. Inmento Riku

The Crystal Prophecies

Sweet. Whatever and whenever you wish to help just shoot me a message and we will discuss the details.
  14. Inmento Riku

SF_Actor3-8 Custom Face Set - Azaarious

Um...*Tries not to freak out* OF COURSE *Coughs* I mean ahem Of course you can.
  15. Inmento Riku

Sylvant (Demo v1.2 now out!)

Actually if you stay in the forest where you got your second/first character, you won't have such a hard time with later enemies. I went up to I think level 10 just because the enemies on the way to the castle caused me to have several game overs...but I also never really try fighting...
  16. Inmento Riku

My Mom did have a hard time with me. Why do you think I am the Angel of Darkness? xD
  17. Inmento Riku

Zephyr was actually a character from a short story I worked on for class. I love Echo607. All of her videos were helpful. Gaia's melody? I should try it. She probably stole the name from me :P  
  18. Inmento Riku

Sylvant (Demo v1.2 now out!)

Well...you should think that it is amazing. Cause it is.
  19. Inmento Riku

I saw that. Thanks.

I saw that. Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaloyaarchal