Search results

1. MonkeyFrog

Editing the UI

RPG Maker also sells MADO, which allows you to alter the appearance of the in-game UI using their presets or by importing your own graphics. https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-tool/mado-window-builder
  2. MonkeyFrog

Problem with Movement Plugins and Transfer Player

Thanks! What you're saying, Andar, makes sense. I have some ideas that I can use to work around this and a few other possible solutions now that I am thinking about it some more. :)
  3. MonkeyFrog

Problem with Movement Plugins and Transfer Player

Hello. I've been (slowly) developing a game in RPG Maker MV. What I am doing is mainly developing my "code" in test levels, learning which plugins I want to use, and developing things like traps, puzzles, etc. I'm at the stage now where I am testing movement and art related things. I've been...
  4. MonkeyFrog

Flexible and Powerful Tile Map Editor

I definitely agree. I am new to RPG Maker MV (and to RPG Maker in general) and have started to create my game. As I am working, I am becoming keenly aware of the editor's limitations. Actual layers would be awesome. And since I don't want to develop for mobile devices, I really want to be able...
  5. MonkeyFrog

Play Sound On Door Close?

Thanks again for all your help, Bex. Because of it, I was able to get three balls to work with three different switches to open a single door. Woohoo!!!
  6. MonkeyFrog

Each ball will have their own spot to be on. But I'll figure it out (ounce I get a chance to actually sit down and work on it). If I have an issue, I'll definitely ask.
  7. MonkeyFrog

Thanks! I am all for shortening the "code" and for reusing it where possible. So, copy and paste is great. I'll play a bit more and then it is off to make a multi-ball trigger (place three balls on three different squares) to open a door. ;)
  8. MonkeyFrog

Yeah. I noticed this after posting the screen shot. It's unchecked in the working version. Thanks again.
  9. MonkeyFrog

Thank you so much! It works perfectly now (and makes perfect sense)! I truly appreciate your help. :)
  10. MonkeyFrog

Thanks for the help. I will noodle through that. Actually, it's not using an event, but a map coordinate. In the "push ball" it checks itself against the map XY coordinates. If it's own coordinates match the "switch" coordinates (simple a graphic on the ground) then it triggers the door...
  11. MonkeyFrog

To sum up ... I just need the door sound to play ONCE when the ball is move onto the square and ONCE when the ball is moved off of the square and no other times. ;)
  12. MonkeyFrog

Hello all. I am just learning how to work with RPG Maker MV and am having a little issue. I've create an event that allows me to move a ball over a particular square. Once there, it opens a door somewhere else. If I move the ball off the square, the door closes again. Nice! Works a charm. I also...
  13. MonkeyFrog

Change Tile Size

Thanks again. It wasn't your plugin. I am able to make them go away with a little touch up painting. ;)
  14. MonkeyFrog

Change Tile Size

Yep. I simply resized the included images up to test your plugin. I'll try to make one of my own and see if it still does it and let you know. Thanks for the very fast response!
  15. MonkeyFrog

Change Tile Size

Hello. I started testing this plugin. Firstly, thanks for making it. However, whenever I try to make a larger tile (64x64) I get seams with the autotiles that have transparencies (for example, the grass ones that show dirt at the edges). The other tiles seem to work perfectly (i.e. the ones that...
  16. MonkeyFrog

Save Out Character/Player for Next Game?

Thanks. See you in about a year, then. ;) Actually, I had thought about the first one as a possible solution and have a few ideas on how that just might work. Even so, having a plugin would make it better/easier. Who knows? By the time I get close to completing the first game, I might be able...
  17. MonkeyFrog

Save Out Character/Player for Next Game?

Hello! I am very new to RPG Maker MV (and RPG Maker in general), but not new to creating content for games. I've gone through the initial tutorials and have sort of fallen in love with RPG Maker MV! It's been a long time since I felt like I was having more fun than anything else while...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanseoa