Search results

1. ItzTerry

RMMV In to the Wild - Platform game with MV

Graphics look great!
  2. ItzTerry

What is your favorite Trading Card Game?

Pokemon TCG is still by far the most iconic.
  3. ItzTerry

Say "Hello" in your language

G'day, how ya goin'?
  4. ItzTerry

Questions about charcaters creation

There's a plugin. Check out
  5. ItzTerry

FREE John Yentes - Original Compositions

Hey, that's some good stuff! What software do you like to use?
  6. ItzTerry

Noob Question: Enemy do Nothing

This is one of those questions that you'll really overthink and answer incorrectly. Uh, just make them not have any moves/states etc.
  7. ItzTerry

Atis's Gaze - Film/Kinetic Novel

How does this have less likes than it should? This is amazing!
  8. ItzTerry

Salutations!

You have been... saluted
  9. ItzTerry

How to make episodic game with RPG Maker MV

The simplest way would be to just upload every episode as a game itself, under the label of which episode it is.
  10. ItzTerry

If you witness me trying to break up a physical fight

I would probably break up the fight. In all honesty, everyone should. Unless if that person really annoys you, then you know you have to get involved but make it look like you're trying to break it up.
  11. ItzTerry

How To: Credit?

In all honesty, crediting is not a choice. Most will require credit, but as a human being, you should already know that it's best to acknowledge the work of others if you're using it as your own.
  12. ItzTerry

My character won't move?

Yeah. You can't walk until an autorun event has been erased.
  13. ItzTerry

RMMV: Large Willow Tree

Maybe make it more clear that this is a request, even if it's in the request forum. I'd say you'd need to give us more details on what else you want it to look like.
  14. ItzTerry

Bought my first Fan Art. Anything people can tell me?

Wait, can you still call fan art 'fan art' if you buy it at the mall...?
  15. ItzTerry

RM2k/3 Chronicles of Tsufanubra

Ugh, I love that font...!
  16. ItzTerry

RMMV Menu Plugin

In all honesty, you can almost make a text game on anything, even html. Just learn some scripting, it's not hard.
  17. ItzTerry

Sprite Sheet Glitching?

You made the sprite wrong. It's quite simple, really. If the character is too tall, you should increase the size of the sprite as a whole.
  18. ItzTerry

Game & Map Screenshots 9

I love the art style, it gives a fair spotlight of originality.
  19. ItzTerry

Starting Development: What to Focus on First

Don't forget to quite your job and set your status to 'antisocial' Aha, I'm just joking around. You just need to find every small crack of time in your schedule to work on your project.
  20. ItzTerry

Changed the font... Stuck on "Now Loading..."

Delete the speech marks in the brackets. It will then look like src: url(prondaseven.ttf);

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanseoa