Search results

1. Constance

Help with event's image~

Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow... already 02:00 am here~ Thanks again Celianna~ ---------- Edit: Works fine now~ Thanks Celianna~ Feel free to close the thread btw~
  2. Constance

Help with event's image~

So, I've been trying on my own and also tried searching the forum for a few hours on how to fix this but no luck so far (or maybe I'm just too stupid!!!)... so here goes~ I'm making a short cutscene but I encounter a problem regarding the event's image... Details will be shown below~ I'm...
  3. Constance

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Soryuju Oh, I mean this one... I like the general layout of the map though, doesn't feel cramped and there's plenty of room for modification... If you can, I think re-making it using parallax would be great~
  4. Constance

@Soryuju Just my personal opinion, so you don't need to mind it too much... I think some of the cliffs look a bit different than the others along with some of the other tile. I guess you tried shift mapping? I get the feeling that some part ends up looking unnatural, like the grass in front of...
  5. Constance

Finally free from exams! Trying to redo the map according to feedbacks... thoughts? It's only for cutscene though... Credits to: Avery (Tileset) Cyanide (Tileset) Pandamaru (Tileset) Whtdragon (Tileset) FSM - Woods and Cave (Tileset) FSM - Town of Beginnings (Tileset) Tonbi (Sprite)...
  6. Constance

@Elissiaro Oh.. Somehow it just felt that those tree are a bit too small for me... Maybe because I am using tall sprites? Well, I'll try and see what I can do with it.. Thanks again~
  7. Constance

@Kes and @Elissiaro Oh oh thankies, I'll get to work on that in a moment... As for the tree variation, I have a hard time finding a tree tileset with similiar style... I entirely forgot about rock and bushes haha.. Maybe I'll put some moss on the bridge and slight variation in color for some...
  8. Constance

Trying to do some quick edit to my previous map to see how it looks with lighting... and also divided the map into three parts while I'm at it... So here it is... Credits to: Avery (Tileset) Cyanide (Tileset) Pandamaru (Tileset) Whtdragon (Tileset) FSM - Woods and Cave (Tileset) FSM - Town of...
  9. Constance

Game & Map Screenshots 10

Well... Got several maps that need some feedback... All of these are just basic concept though... No lighting, weird shadows, and more~ I would appreciate it if you could give your opinion on the layout and composition of the map~ Credits to: Avery (Tileset) Cyanide (Tileset) Pandamaru...
  10. Constance

@CheekyChelldos Hmm... I was thinking something along this line... That is if you want the windows to be on the left and bottom side... No need to show it... Just make some light that originates from that direction to indicate that there are some windows over there... This is for evening...
  11. Constance

@CheekyChelldos This is just my personal opinion, so feel free to ignore it~ The one in the red rectangle is where I found the shadows to be weird. It doesn't really correspond with the light source that you put in the room. I find the placement of the object in the blue rectangle to be...
  12. Constance

Made an account just to ask for feedback~ Anyway, first time trying to use parallax mapping here... This is one small part of a map called Valstein Forest in my game 'Memoria Fantasia'. I'm trying to create an area that the player could use as a camping ground for their party. It also contains...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcannis