Search results

1. Nisshoku

RPG Maker MV Editor Stops Responding Except For Allowing Me To Close The Window

@Shaz So I have run an integrity check on steam, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling MV. I tried it with the steam overlay on and off and the problem still persisted. Then I did check to make sure I was on the latest version, I have 1.6.1 which as far as I could see it was the latest. I...
  2. Nisshoku

RPG Maker MV Editor Stops Responding Except For Allowing Me To Close The Window

So as the title states, for some unknown reason my RPG Maker MV has stopped working. The problem I am having is when I am in the program, I start to either add a new event or edit an existing one. However, as soon as I start editing the event, either adding or changing text and/or simple icon...
  3. Nisshoku

Animated Title Screens?

@Ahuramazda Thanks for the suggestion but not quite what I was looking for. @Frogboy @OnslaughtSupply Thanks for the suggestion. It looks like that is about exactly what I am looking for.
  4. Nisshoku

Animated Title Screens?

So back in RMVXA, I used an animated title screen script that I downloaded from the SoulXRegalia website. I was wanting the same thing for my game and was told by a friend that he saw that they made plugins for RMMV that will animate the title screen. Unfortunately, the SoulXRegalia site has...
  5. Nisshoku

Menu Command Not Disappearing Despite Removing Plugin

@Andar Well, not sure how it happened, especially since I checked it like 3 times, but it seems I did miss the PH Quest book reference that was indeed in Yanfly's main menu manager. :biggrin: Guess I was just tired. Anyway the issue has been resolved now.
  6. Nisshoku

Menu Command Not Disappearing Despite Removing Plugin

Alright, so I am gonna get straight to the point here. I started a project a while back, and for the longest time I was using PH Quest Book plugin to log all the quests the player had received. Recently Yanfly has introduced his plugin for a quest journal and because of my love for his plugins...
  7. Nisshoku

MV's Default Tiles With Brighter Colors

@Juliette You're welcome. :) I'm glad you like them.
  8. Nisshoku

Small Problem With Yanfly Battle Engine Core

I am the OP lol, didn't know this thread was still active lol. But I solved my problem months ago :p we can close this thread now.
  9. Nisshoku

Maru's MV Bits

Wow :D So many ideas popping into my head as I look at all these tiles :3 I am gonna have to use the forest village like tiles! Thanks so much for these :D
  10. Nisshoku

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Villager girl and Goddess Sprite

I think my favorite one here is the mirror that opens to a secret passage xD Well done :D I am more than likely gonna use a few or most of these :p
  11. Nisshoku

MV's Default Tiles With Brighter Colors

Alright, so it's short and simple, when I first started using RPG Maker MV, the darker coloring of the tiles just didn't seem to really work for me. They didn't seem bright enough, with very little saturation. So as an easy fix I took all of MV's default tilesets, and increased the saturation...
  12. Nisshoku

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Omega Five I would suggest either lowering the cliff height itself, or adding more variants to the cliff. You can still have it go that high to keep the elevation consistent with the other cliff, but don't make it go all the way up at once. Alternatively, you could get rid of the stairs and...
  13. Nisshoku

CreatureEssentials (the *start* of a pokemon essentials for MV, maybe?)

@Andar Oh yeah! xD didn't think about the graphics as I was typing. Ripped from like the GBA games and even some HGSS games. But yeah, custom tilesets, monster sprites, battler sets, and a whole lotta plugins. It's a project that would require a team in order to also keep it up to date with the...
  14. Nisshoku

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@dsiver144 Thanks! :D It seems most people like what I am doing with my maps so I'll keep going in that style and hopefully make something of a decent game.
  15. Nisshoku

CreatureEssentials (the *start* of a pokemon essentials for MV, maybe?)

It is a shame it has been abandoned, however I also kind of expected it. Pokemon Essentials was amazing. The sad fact that it is XP only would have made this plugin all the much more amazing. However, PE was not just one script, but a large collection of custom made scripts and graphics, that...
  16. Nisshoku

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Nutty171 Thanks for the spotting of that flower xD I made the map in a quick short time as I was finishing it before work so I didn't get a lot of time to proof check it. I'll fix it up later. Glad you like it though :D Currently am trying to get a shadow parallax image that I can place over...
  17. Nisshoku

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@dsiver144 That's looking really good :D The colors of the message box and time HUD go well together. And I really am liking the text font you are using. It blends well with the style of graphics you use. :D So here is my addition to the forest area I am currently working on, it is deeper in...
  18. Nisshoku

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@drwho10 I'm not much of a graphics expert, or even graphics beginner :p but you could possibly use a program (Photoshop/GIMP) to redraw the tile so that it still has the look of the VXA tile, but isn't blurry. Sadly I cannot give a tutorial or anything as I have no idea how to accomplish this...
  19. Nisshoku

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@drwho10 It is looking much better now, however I still can see two blurry objects that still stick out to me. First is in the second image, on the long brown table downstairs, the white bowl is still a little blurry, and the second one is on the desk in the red carpeted room also in the second...
  20. Nisshoku

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@MobileSuitSonic If you don't mind my input, I would probably suggest adding more cliffs to the right side cliff, and then on those cliffs, add small details like trees, bushes, rocks etc. And don't make the cliffs all the same shape or size. Vary them so that there is a more natural feel to it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcannis