Search results

1. mylafter

Wow! Congrats!

Wow! Congrats!
  2. mylafter

Is it too early for me to set up my Christmas tree?

Is it too early for me to set up my Christmas tree?
  3. mylafter

I really want to get one too considering I use my switch handheld all the time anyway. The only...

I really want to get one too considering I use my switch handheld all the time anyway. The only thing i'm super hesitant about is hearing how the joy-cons still has that drift problem.
  4. mylafter

'Fade in' effect for Galv's Message Busts

I'm using Galv's Message busts, which can be found here. The script has a slide effect that when the portrait appears, it slides the portrait onto the screen. I was wondering if there is a way to include an effect where the busts simply fades in and out. Disabling the slide effect allows the...
  5. mylafter

Poryg: "I don''t wear hoodies." Also Poryg: (Has an avatar of someone wearing a hoodie.)

Poryg: "I don''t wear hoodies." Also Poryg: (Has an avatar of someone wearing a hoodie.)
  6. mylafter

It's useful for me whenever I go on long airplane rides.

It's useful for me whenever I go on long airplane rides.
  7. mylafter

I mean, I'd rather wear wet socks for a day than hold my siblings' hand.

I mean, I'd rather wear wet socks for a day than hold my siblings' hand.
  8. mylafter

Not my only sibling but my sister is 8 years younger than me. She's the youngest in our family...

Not my only sibling but my sister is 8 years younger than me. She's the youngest in our family. The age gap between my older siblings and I are between 1-2 years. So we were surprised to find out our mom was pregnant again after waiting so many years between.
  9. mylafter

I'm really glad you're not living outside anymore buddy! Happy for you!

I'm really glad you're not living outside anymore buddy! Happy for you!
  10. mylafter

I understand your slight frustration though. It's cheesy to say but sometimes less is more.

I understand your slight frustration though. It's cheesy to say but sometimes less is more.
  11. mylafter

Careful, we don't want them to change the limit to '139 characters' now do we?

Careful, we don't want them to change the limit to '139 characters' now do we?
  12. mylafter

I carry a water bottle with me pretty much everywhere I go. And I cannot count the number of...

I carry a water bottle with me pretty much everywhere I go. And I cannot count the number of times I would accidentally drink from it with the cap still on.
  13. mylafter

At first, I accidentally read this as "Embrace yourselves... exams are coming." :P

At first, I accidentally read this as "Embrace yourselves... exams are coming." :P
  14. mylafter

Thanks for the kind words! I really wasn't trying to make this post about me but I really...

Thanks for the kind words! I really wasn't trying to make this post about me but I really appreciate it! P.S sorry for getting you fired. Lol
  15. mylafter

I miss my high school days as well. I used to think I was ugly but whenever I look back at my...

I miss my high school days as well. I used to think I was ugly but whenever I look back at my old photos, I realized how genuinely cute I was and wonder why I had such low self-esteem. If I could go back with my current mindset and goals, I would conquer the social and education life I never...
  16. mylafter

Excited to see the final outcome. Your mapping skills are on another level! :)

Excited to see the final outcome. Your mapping skills are on another level! :)
  17. mylafter

Okay, this is gorgeous! The lighting, the shadows, and the little details flesh the map out so...

Okay, this is gorgeous! The lighting, the shadows, and the little details flesh the map out so beautifully!
  18. mylafter

RMVXA Lost in the Darkness: A Jekyll and Hyde horror RPG (Playable teaser)

I played the teaser and I gotta say, I love the artwork! It gives me Tim Burton vibes, which I love! I also love the sound effects for the walking animation. I don't know why, I just found it weirdly satisfying. I read the list of things you've changed after the playable teaser, so I won't...
  19. mylafter

It's expected to rain all night where I live, so I probably won't be able to catch the Harvest...

It's expected to rain all night where I live, so I probably won't be able to catch the Harvest Moon tonight. :(
  20. mylafter

Toby's Island by Matt Beer

I actually just discovered your game a few weeks ago from kickstarter......or was it youtube? Either way, I had no idea you were on a 3 year hiatus? I'm glad I've just discovered it now as you are active again. Looking forward to this project! I can definitely see the inspiration you got from...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcannis