Search results

1. Veethree

Game & Map Screenshots 9

From Hailey Comet and the Tower of Eul. Making the most of the old VX and VX Ace battlers for my purposes. I'll probably get a plugin to reposition battlers so that the monster's talons don't get cut-off. What scaling filter would you guys recommend? I like my bosses large and screen-filling :P
  2. Veethree

Idea of Cantrip Spells

It could work as a specific class's mechanic. If the extra action feels like a nice add-on and not just a smidgen of extra damage, you'll succeed in setting the class apart. I also can totally see "Cantrips" as a core mechanic: Characters get one free action for support skills, and one action...
  3. Veethree

Dialogue options and the illusion of choice

If nothing else, these dialogue trees at least flesh out the personality of the protagonist as projected on by the player. The player still has agency over how the conversation goes, even though the end outcome is the same. Personally, I find it annoying when your dialogue options influence the...
  4. Veethree

RMMV Hailey Comet and the Tower of Eul - Special Demo Edition

Hey everyone! I’ve been messing around with RPG Maker ever since VX came out (and even got a couples of demos out here and there), and I think I’m finally ready to commit to a full game! I’d really love your feedback for this first ‘real’ project. (MORE SCREENSHOTS): ------------- SYNOPSIS...
  5. Veethree

RMMV Kindergarten Knight

The mix between hand-drawn and photograph graphics is very nice :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funtimesahead