Search results

1. N-Amata

ICF-Soft Params Core

That's unfortunate. However, is there a way to do this with either of the any other Param types?
  2. N-Amata

ICF-Soft Params Core

Hi! I want to make a skill that targets the enemy to damage them, but also raises one of your own CParams. How do I this?
  3. N-Amata

Help with Yanfly's CTB

Thanks, I'll try it out! I've largely solved all my problems though— especially with the Rock-Paper-Scissors thing, it's relatively simple to do with common events, as it turned out.
  4. N-Amata

Help with Yanfly's CTB

Hi! I am using Yanfly's CTB system in my game, which has a battle system that closely resembles a card game. Firstly, I don't want the Turn Order determining formula to be so complicated, but I am a simpleton and setting the "Full Turn" to 1, the Speed per Tick to 0, and the Initial Speed to 1...
  5. N-Amata

RMMV Diving into Crime Underworld of Modern Fantasy

@Skidoosh I actually know about it, and I'm using it as an inspiration— just at the most broadest sense though, since it feels flat for me? I'm not saying it's a bad movie, it's okay, but.. the lore and the worldbuilding fails at times for me at times. But yeah, I'm definitely taking some...
  6. N-Amata

RMMV Diving into Crime Underworld of Modern Fantasy

A game prototype and an idea I had— after listening to music. Story Essentially, the world is that of fantasy— magic, creatures, and myths, but set in modern times. Along with the advent of technology, crime is also becoming more and more sophisticated. This is where the story comes in. Burr...
  7. N-Amata

Cannot read property 'resizeTo' of undefined?

Turns out my engine is 1.6.1 while the demo is 1.5.1. Is it possible to downgrade? If so, how? Also, here is the plugin manager.
  8. N-Amata

Pardon me but, I don't know how you can know the version. How do you do it?
  9. N-Amata

@Poryg Thing is, I actually just copy-pasted the plug in list from a working demo. Sure, I'll try reordering it, but hopes are not high. @Andar I just click on playtest and even before loading anything, it instantly shows this error.
  10. N-Amata

When I tried to playtest my game, I got this. Any help?
  11. N-Amata

Zelda Style Map Transitions

So, I found a bug, of sorts? So when I go up, the camera goes up as intended, but then it goes back down again, resulting in an eternal loop of back and forth.
  12. N-Amata

Loose Leaf Generator Problems

Ah, I see! Thank you!
  13. N-Amata

Loose Leaf Generator Problems

So I decided to take Loose Leaf's generator for a spin but whenever I click on the image it produces, it keeps giving me a blank picture named "None." Am I doing something wrong here?
  14. N-Amata

MPP_StatePopup for battle

Quick question: does this work when not in battle? Like, just in the map? Reason for question: This would be an even more wonderful plugin if it worked with QABS, since there's not a lot of indicators there whether someone is poisoned or not. Anyways, this is a great plugin! Small, simple, but...
  15. N-Amata

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Got a bug. I'm not sure why, and I certainly don't have a <dontErase> tag on the enemy, but they still remain when they are killed.
  16. N-Amata

Dragon Engine - Ring Scene Menu

Hi, I have a problem. None of the icons in the Ring Menu show up.
  17. N-Amata

This worked, actually! Now my project is going along well. Thank you!
  18. N-Amata

Hello! Can someone help me? I wish to create a certain skill in QABS. It's an attack that aims with the mouse, whenever the user clicks, the player moved towards the place where the mouse is currently at, while damaging all those it passes through. Is it possible? If so, can someone kindly give...
  19. N-Amata

Trying to be better every day!

Trying to be better every day!
  20. N-Amata

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I solved the scope problem, thanks! And thank you for the suplex skill! :-)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aiaiobo