Search results

1. Myst88

Repeating Skills

I was wondering if there was a way to make a skill that repeats itself, while the user can still use other skills? For example the Mage can cast meteor, and at the end of every turn it'll deal damage to all enemies. But even while this is going on she can still do other actions. I thought the...
  2. Myst88

Moghunter battle result problem

Hopefully someone out there can help me. I'm using Moghunter's battle result script. ;> So everything was working fine, no problems whatsoever. But one day I tested my game and it just skipped the battle aftermath. Once the last monster died the screen faded out and I was back on the map. No...
  3. Myst88

Weapon effects

Weapons are a common thing in rpg games. And each are unique, for example swords deal a reasonable amount of damage, but axes do more damage but tend to be slower. Staffs boost magic etc etc. So I've been thinking what kind of effects should a weapon have? Swords - Don't do as much damage as...
  4. Myst88

How should the characters learn new skills?

I'm seriously stuck on how to make my characters learn new skills. I've been trying out many different ways but I'm not sure which one I'm happy with in the end. So I'm asking for everyones input in the hopes it may help me make up my mind! At the moment I have temp skills attached to...
  5. Myst88

Choosing genders

Right, so one of the games I'm working on, I was thinking of letting players choose whether they'll play as a male or female. Think Hawke from Dragon age 2, pretty much same character though the gender influences how some people react to you, plus who you get to romance in the party. Though...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kujo1189