Search results

1. chaucer

RMMV Rudolph Saves Christmas

Synopsis: Santa is sick this christmas, and on top of that it's far too foggy for anyone to see but a few inches past their nose! When it seems all hope is lost for christmas this year, one brave reindeer steps up to save the day, Rudolph, with his bright nose to guide him through the dense...
  2. chaucer

Table Top Board Game

So I've been playing around with the idea of a table top board-game/rpg hybrid( something like a cross between Mario Party, and a traditional rpg ), and the plugin I've been using is at a stable enough point to release a rough prototype of the board game it's still missing some features which...
  3. chaucer

RMMV Dice & Dungeons( Title is a WIP )

Synopsis The world is being threatened by a demon lord that has been mysteriously revived. The demon lord, who is slowly regaining his strength, is corrupting the mana flow of the forest, the stronger he becomes, the further the contamination spreads! In an attempt to save her forest, and the...
  4. chaucer

Scaling Battle Rewards - Version 1.0.1

Scaling Battle Rewards : 1.0.1 Author : Chaucer Introduction : With this plugin installed, you'll be able to define the level of your games enemies, and with that, you'll be able to scale the amount of exp, and gold the player gets from them! You can make it so that the player gets less exp...
  5. chaucer

Simple Character Popups - Version 2.2.1

Simple Character Popups : 2.2.1 Author : Chaucer Introduction : This plugin gives the user to create popup messages above a characters head in maps. It's rather simplistic, and can only display text, but it does come with the ability to adjust font size, and text color per message. The plugin...
  6. chaucer

RMMV RPG Board Game

A while back I had an idea to make an rpg with a theme of a board game, and over a couple weekends, on my free time I've put together a prototype of how the mechanics would work out, the current demo is pretty rough still, as it's missing a lot of functionality, but I've managed to capture for...
  7. chaucer

[Bug] Memory Issue with Context 2D

Plugins used : None. Explanation : As the title states, I've found an issue regarding memory with the canvas.getContext('2d') object, it seems that when you call context before assigning it to a texture( and uploading it to the gpu ), the memory usage( ram, not gpu ), is increased, on top of...
  8. chaucer

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 6.0.0

Scene Stabalizer : 6.0.0 Author : Chaucer Introduction : This plugin is designed to make transitions between scenes smoother. When changing scenes in mv, theres a slight lag spike which occurs when loading files & rendering images, this is more apparent in games which use large images, or lots...
  9. chaucer

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Starfall

Story : Follow a young Star Seeker named Atlus to a distant planet to collect fallen stars. The world is treacherous and filled with Golems, statue-like creatures that are not fond of outsiders. With the half encouraging words of Maia in your ear, who sits million of light-years away, join Atlus...
  10. chaucer

Chau Custom Resolutions Version 2.5.0

Plugin : Chau Resolution & Screen Size Version : 2.0.0 Author : Chaucer Introduction : This plugin gives you the ability to define multiple resolutions, the resolutions will be available for the player to choose in the options menu. This plugin also allows you to prevent the player...
  11. chaucer

Pick up & Throw Events

Pickup&Throw : Version - 1.0.2 Creator : Chaucer Introduction: This script will let the player pick up and throw events. Features: Allow the player to pickup and throw events. Can set various type of requirements in order to pickup events. Can have code run on pickup, and on throw...
  12. chaucer

Chaucer MoveTo

MoveTo : Version - 1.0.0 Creator : Chaucer Introduction : This Plugin allows the user to make characters move directly to a specific location, be it event, player, or follower Screenshots : How to Use : This plugin works via plugin commands and script call(for move routes)...
  13. chaucer

Cancel Sound Effect

Cancel Sound Effect : v - 1.0   Creator : Chaucer   Introduction : So, in short rpg maker MV allows you cancel sound effects already, but rpg maker MV also allows you to play more than one sound effect at a time, and if you want to cancel just a specific sound effect, without...
  14. chaucer

Batch Collision Detection

Batch Collision Detection : v - 2.0.0 Creator : Chaucer Introduction : This plugin will allow you to check if the player or events are colliding with eachother, technically this could be done with eventing. The only difference is this can check 1 event vs multiple events, or...
  15. chaucer

Shave The World

It's another average day in Retro City, the birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and people are being transformed into hairy creatures and going on a rampage?! For some reason people are being taken over by the hair on their head, they seemingly are driven by a single goal, find and infect...
  16. chaucer

Oi~

Hello everyone, my names Anthony, I actually could have sworn I made my introduction here a long time ago, but I guess it must have been another forum, lol. Anyways I'm a 25 year old from New Mexico, my main hobbies are skateboarding and video games, I've been using rpg make for quite a while...
  17. chaucer

Instant Text

Instant Text : v - 1.0 Creator : Chaucer Introduction Script description/usage goes here. Be descriptive and try to give as much general information as possible. Features: This plugin will cause all window messages to show text instantly, instead of letter by letter. Disable and enable...
  18. chaucer

old school modern graphics packs question

My apologies if this question has been asked before I searched around the forum a bit to see if I could find anything. I might have missed something, anyways I'm interested in buying the old school modern tile sets. The only thing. Stopping me is that it says for vx ace, I do not have vx ace...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kujo1189