Search results

1. Lord Valdyr

Publishing to Web Browser

Can anyone give me a proper rundown on how this works? I assumed by clicking the index.html in the project folder it would play my game in a browser. It appears to attempt to do so but I always get "Error Failed to load: data/Actors.json". Any help would be much appreciated!
  2. Lord Valdyr

Combat difficulty. What do you like?

Anyone here played breath of death vii or cthulhu saves the world? How well do you feel these games do their combat
  3. Lord Valdyr

exporting more than 1 resource

I've noticed that when you attempt to export multiple resources ace just crashes. This happen to anyone else?
  4. Lord Valdyr

Hello!

Some of you may know me from the other forums but I have never been much of a chatter more of a lurker. I will help just about anyone in any way I can so please feel free to befriend me, I hope to be more helpful to the community as I have grown more knowledgeable over the years. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks