Search results

1. biud436

Transparent Filter

Transparent Filter by Biud436 Introduction This plugin and the extension tool allow you to set up the desired transparent color like as RPG Maker VX Ace and 2K. Video Screenshots How to Use You execute the extension after extract the extension file and next then select the game project...
  2. biud436

Javascript YouTube Player

YouTube Player Extension Introduction This extension will cover setting up or playing YouTube video in Visual Novel Maker. Extension Download Link - https://github.com/biud436/VNM/raw/master/RS_YoutubePlayer.zip How to Use You can install the extension using [Tool - Extension Manager] after...
  3. biud436

Korean Characters Typing Issue

When typing Korean characters in the Ace script editor 1.2.5 version, Korean characters are sometimes duplicated and some Korean characters will appear twice when only typed once. However, It works fine in the Ace Editor 1.2.9 version (latest version). Test Video (1.0.1048)
  4. biud436

Multiple Viewports

Multiple Viewports 1.2.1 By Biud436 Introduction This plugin provides the multiple viewports Features - This plugin can only use in PIXI 4.0.0 or more. Video How to Use Plugin Commands Plugins This plugin can be downloaded in the following...
  5. biud436

MV 1.3.1 'Show Scrolling Text..' event command is not working.

Are you using plugins? Did you disable them first? Does the bug still happen?: No plugins. Is your bug already reported by another person? Don't make a new topic. Reply to that thread instead if you have anything substantial to add: No reports. Bug Explanation: This bug occurs after...
  6. biud436

Keyboard Input Dialog

Keyboard Input Dialog 1.1.16 by Biud436 Introduction This plugin allows you to display text edit box on the screen. Features - Supports typing various languages. Video Screen Shots How to Use Plugin Commands Demo...
  7. biud436

YouTube Player

YouTube Player 1.0.7 by Biud436 Introduction This plugin allows you to start playback of the YouTube video. Video In general, In Android Chrome and Mobile Safari, It doesn't automatically start playback. and you can also stop the video by clicking around the...
  8. biud436

Biud436's Simple Light

Biud436's Simple Light v1.1.0 by Biud436 Introduction This plugin allows you to enable the light effect like as lantern on the map. Features - This plugin does not require images. - This only works in WebGL mode. - RPG Maker MV v1.6.1 or more. Screenshots Video How to setup...
  9. biud436

Biud436's HUD (Multiple HUD)

Biud436's HUD (Multiple HUD) 1.2.8 by Biud436 Introduction This plugin draws the HUD that displays the hp and mp and exp and level of each party members. Screenshots How to Use Note Tags Code Plugin Commands Demo...
  10. biud436

Wave Filter

Wave Filter 1.5.10 by Biud436 Introduction This plugin applies the wave effect to the sprite by using the Fragment Shader. Features - This only works in WebGL mode. - You can use four properties called wave_amp and wave_length and wave_speed and wave_phase on Sprite...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks