Search results

1. Piratepoots

No BS Guide to RPG Maker MV

Hey, all! The 3rd part of the Database section is up and out of early access. I hope it helps!
  2. Piratepoots

You're very welcome and I'm glad that you are enjoying them and that they have helped you out. :D I'll definitely keep this threat updated each time I've uploaded a new video. I am hoping I'll have the editing of the next video finished this week :)
  3. Piratepoots

I was able to release the 2nd part of the database video this last Wednesday, however I've been super sick and unable to update this thread. Sorry it took a while to do this one, but I spent way too long perfecting it until I finally gave up perfecting it and just finished it up, warts and all.
  4. Piratepoots

Hey, folks. I know it's been a while since part 2, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am going to begin part 3 very soon now that the holidays are over. I plan to release the videos in the following order: Finish up the database move on to events and how they function...
  5. Piratepoots

Alright, folks! I've uploaded the 2nd video in the series. This one covers the first half of the database. Who would have known that there was so much to cover with the games Database that it'd have to be split into 2 videos? Next half of the database will come in another video soon!
  6. Piratepoots

Thank you, Anjasa! I will be putting out more as I have time to work on it. I am currently working on part 2, which will go over the Database. It's a lot to unpack so I'll have to edit it down heavily. I'll update the thread when I have a new one available :D
  7. Piratepoots

Hey, guys. I just wanted to share this series of RPG Maker tutorials that I'm working on. The tutorials are being made using RPG Maker MV, but I am hoping to make sure that the bulk of the series provides knowledge that can be transferable between the previous versions of the software, with the...
  8. Piratepoots

How can you remove point and click mouse movement in RPG Maker MV?

Totally going to necro-post this but this is frustrating. I hate answers like this because I'm literally doing a search right now and it's extremely unhelpful to tell me to "do a search" lol
  9. Piratepoots

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Yeah, I just opted to modifying the background images at this point.  I've tried a number of 16:9 resolutions and it did the same thing on those, so I'm not gonna sweat it too much.  It's really just a convenience feature anyway.
  10. Piratepoots

Hi, there

I thought I'd introduce myself.  My name is, as you can see, Piratepoots and I have been using RPG Maker off and on for years.  I only recently joined the website and I hope to remain active when I can.  I am working on a few projects, some within RPG Maker, some in other engines, because I'm...
  11. Piratepoots

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: YEP_CoreEngine.js (v1.22) Plugin Parameter Changes: Screenwidth to 1280, Screenheight to 720. Bug Explanation: When entering combat, there is a white bar at the bottom of the screen.  It is not always there. Error Report: N/A Exact Steps on How to Replicate Bug: It is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks