Search results

1. Tsumeshi

My sprites are a bit crappy... I hope you can live with that IXVI x3

2. Tsumeshi

3. Tsumeshi

Prophecy Realms: Recruitment Thread Grand Reopening [New Positions Available!]

Right, then I'll sprite for you Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  4. Tsumeshi

Sent from my Nexus 999999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. Tsumeshi

I can sprite for you. Can't do faces though. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  6. Tsumeshi

Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden Project Recruitment

Sorry, can't do this...
  7. Tsumeshi

Faceset Request

Thanks so much :-) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  8. Tsumeshi

Faceset Request

On the first one, with the blue hair. The faceset. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  9. Tsumeshi

Faceset Request

Thanks Grandma, these are excellent. All I need is the hair recoloured to be lighter.
  10. Tsumeshi

Faceset Request

Hi guys, I'm currently working on my first project called "RetroAdventure", and I need a faceset for my main character. I have attached a characterset of the said character. I need a complete emotionset, with the following emotions: -Angry -Normal -Sad -Crying -Laughing -Determined...
  11. Tsumeshi

RTP recolour + emotions request

Hello everyone, I'm looking for an edit of the 3rd character in the Actor3 set. I'd like the hair recoloured to light blue, and a complete emotion set. I'd like a faceset and a character set. If you don't know know what I mean, check the attachment. It's the 3rd character in it.
  12. Tsumeshi

Plot and Character Feedback

Zechnophobe, thank you for your feedback. I'll edit the prologue, then come out with another version. :-) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  13. Tsumeshi

Ok.! Thanks Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  14. Tsumeshi

Any ideas on mine? I want to hear an opinion on this as I want to start this before summer break :-) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  15. Tsumeshi

Any opinions on mine? 
  16. Tsumeshi

Cool!

Cool!
  17. Tsumeshi

What's your favourite aspect of developing RPGs?

I like making the characters and battles, also the maps and, well, I love everything really.
  18. Tsumeshi

Sounds bad :(

Sounds bad :(
  19. Tsumeshi

I don't do well in the sun at all. I hate it. In fact, as soon as rain comes, I'll pray to...

I don't do well in the sun at all. I hate it. In fact, as soon as rain comes, I'll pray to Zeus. I'm serious.
  20. Tsumeshi

Low (in comparison) Level Caps

Cube World (you know, that game thats in alpha that I can't run because intel chip) has no level cap; therefore, you could get to Level 1,000 and still be able to level up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks