Search results

1. Morpheus

RMMV Dragon Quest 8 - MV Edition

Dragon Quest 8 MV Dragon Quest 8 is my favorite game of all time. It deserves every bit of praise it gets. It also deserves a tribute in the MV engine! Notes Story IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS CHARACTERS DEMO
  2. Morpheus

Invisible Battlers (Normal View)

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this post. I think I found the reason. YEP - Battle Engine CORE seems to be what causes them to go invisible sometimes. If anyone has a fix or can tell me why this happens, PLEASE let me know.
  3. Morpheus

map tile window

You add more tiles using the Tileset option. You can only have 5 Tilesets at a time.
  4. Morpheus

Invisible Battlers (Normal View)

For no reason at all, about 50% of my Troops that I battle in my game are invisible for some reason. They all have proper files and I can battle them just fine in Battle Test. Does anyone know what causes this? It just started happening randomly, no plugins have been added for a long time.
  5. Morpheus

HAve Characters Join a Party in a Scene.

Like my post if it helped please :) Also you seem to be making a ton of help threads. You can message me with any questions you have, even if you just need help setting up an event.
  6. Morpheus

HAve Characters Join a Party in a Scene.

It sounds to me like you want them to stack on the main character and then join the party as they do so. Set their sprites to Through ON in the Set Movement Route options. (This will make it so they go through anything, ala your main character) Then have them walk on top the Main Character and...
  7. Morpheus

My Requests for Assistance

Woah, slow down. You dont need to cut anything. The reason he "disappears" is because of his sprite direction. From top to bottom it goes Down, Left, Right, Up. You may have had him facing the wrong direction. Try changing his direction using the Turn X option in the Set Movement Route menu. You...
  8. Morpheus

Event Refresh Option

First of all, I never said they should change the engine to always update every event all of the time. I asked for a "refresh Event" option that you could use at will. Second, I can't use the event I want them to interact with because it's doing something else when they click on it, so it has...
  9. Morpheus

Random Error Message after dozens of hours in MV

oof. The File Extension WAS in caps. I changed it to lower case and now I don't seem to be getting the issue, atleast, I can't seem to replicate it anymore but it may pop up again. Any idea why it only started doing this after months of never happening before? Also the only thing I've ever...
  10. Morpheus

Is this it? (I dont know why its saying it cant load the "Loading.png" because I have a "Loading.png" in every folder just to be safe)
  11. Morpheus

My Requests for Assistance

If you're having this much trouble accomplishing these simple tasks, RPGM MV might not be for you. These are very basic things you can accomplish in seconds. As for your first problem... On the second Tab in Event Commands you will see a Set Movement Route option. Use this to move your...
  12. Morpheus

So out of nowhere, MV started acting strange. I've been using it all day so far without issue but now, seemingly random during any "scene" transfer (whether it be going into a menu or loading a new area via door/transfer/etc). Sometimes it crashes and sometimes it doesn't but it's always the...
  13. Morpheus

Event Refresh Option

Just because you don't find it useful doesn't mean others wouldn't. Unless they fix it so that events always run when touched (i.e. Like in my example) then this is the only workaround.
  14. Morpheus

Event Refresh Option

Just a simple option to refresh the event: This feature, I would like to be able to update/refresh the event. The ability to activate an event again without having the player manually do it Mockups: It would be an option in the Event Creation window. Why is this feature good? (Conditional...
  15. Morpheus

To be fair I didn't post this on a status update, I posted it on his profile. Second, I didn't...

To be fair I didn't post this on a status update, I posted it on his profile. Second, I didn't post the script, I posted a link to it and this website automatically formatted it into the script. I can't control that.
  16. Morpheus

Pearl ABS + Pixel Movement Loot Help

So long story short, I have Pearl ABS working with Victors Pixel Movement. Everything is fine and dandy except one teensy weensy problem... When you kill an enemy and they drop their "loot", it's near impossible to pick up and you have to fidget around trying to find the right pixel you need to...
  17. Morpheus

Hi, I was wondering if you could edit your script for me to instead of the item disappearing, it...

Hi, I was wondering if you could edit your script for me to instead of the item disappearing, it is automatically collected instead? I am having the toughest time with the item drop script in the Pearl ABS. http://pastebin.com/c7eUYZNE
  18. Morpheus

Having trouble getting gamepad to work

Basically, I need the program to stop recognizing a controller is connected or to stop using the default gamepad controls. I am attempting to use JoyToKey to play my game but it doesn't work because the game picks up the controller and nothing I do will stop it from using the default gamepad...
  19. Morpheus

Simple bar timer request

Just looking for a script that, when a spell is cast, would create a cast bar on the map screen. Ideally I would be able to decide for how long until the cast bar fills up.
  20. Morpheus

Quick question about a formula

So if "if a.state?(16)" means "If the user has state 16 inflicted", how would I write it as "If the user DOES NOT have state 16 inflicted"? Or if anyone knows a way to make an item unusable if a state is inflicted that would help too... Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks