Search results

1. anothergoblin

Original Character Contest II Submission Thread!

PEEKABOO! Alright y'all, you ready for this guy? You better be.
  2. anothergoblin

"COATS" - A game of desperate research [+Demo]

Just to prove we're still around - We're finishing up the last 5 illustrations. After that, we're done, and Coats will be released as a full game (non-beta). Exciting, isn't it?
  3. anothergoblin

Team Epicdemic is Expanding

Still got room for a pixel artist. But apart from that, we're pretty good to go :)
  4. anothergoblin

14/2 - Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Hope you're having a wonderful time. I'm building a pillow fort and wallowing in self loathing. So! We're still looking for a pixel artist for our upcoming project! What else... we're still working on the final illustrations for Coats. When we're...
  5. anothergoblin

It is kind of hard to say. It's clever enough to "stick" though, most people tend to remember it. It's catchy.
  6. anothergoblin

Greetings, everyone! Hello, I'm Dennis, and I'm a game maker. {Hi, Dennis!} This spring I'm starting on a new project, somewhat bigger than my previous. Some of you have seen my game Coats - A Game of Desperate Research around. Technically, my illustrator is still finishing up the last...
  7. anothergoblin

As we're nearing the completion of COATS, there's already plans for future projects. We're going to be needing a second illustrator on our next project, mainly for work with animated cutscenes.  I will personally be doing animation, but an illustrator is needed for the actual artwork to be...
  8. anothergoblin

Of course, I cannot do more tests with an encrypted version. Hope this helps. [/SPOILER]Mixing old and new saves doesn't really help. I can take a look at the saves, if you send 'em, and I'll be able to pinpoint the problem easier, but apart from that, there's not much I can do at this point...
  9. anothergoblin

Edit : Another one, but not fatal : The 2nd cutscene with Lissa : I get teleported in a map and about 2 seconds later I'm back to the lab. No text, no animation on that exterior map. [/SPOILER]I'm glad you're enjoying the game! Sorry about the bugs.
  10. anothergoblin

DECEMBER UPDATE! - Several new illustrations! - Phase Two: Traps have been improved - Phase Two: Added a threshold value, overall lowering the chance of a massive attack - Fixed some minor dialogue issues That's it for now. We're looking to get out of the Beta and having the game officially...
  11. anothergoblin

Here's a small update for those following our progress: - New illustrations are incoming. There will be several new illustrations for the next update of Coats. We're looking at a December update and moving out of Beta in March. - We're releasing our entry for the Fall Festival contest. It's...
  12. anothergoblin

Veggie Stand - (Fall Festival Game)

(Click the Image or Here for Download!) (Excuse the small presentation thread, it's not a very large game)   Veggie Stand! Hello everyone! This is my second game, the first one being the awesome "Coats - A game of Desperate Research". This one is a lot shorter though. This is the game "Veggie...
  13. anothergoblin

I know what you mean and it sure sounds simple, but there are several things you're not considering. The first thing is that it would need a fadein in the corresponding map, which in turn requires an autostarting event. There are already autostarting events in place, I would have to make sure...
  14. anothergoblin

Overall, I enjoyed the game so much! The first RM game that I played for over 3-4 hours in one session and barely could put it down! :) [/SPOILER] I'm so glad you enjoyed the game. Thanks for taking the time to play through it, I always enjoy telling a good story :) And yes, the issues you...
  15. anothergoblin

So, right now things are moving pretty slow. A new update will show up once I get some new illustrations to add. Until then, here's what's going on right now. - I just entered a game called "Veggie Stand" into the RPG Maker Fall Festival Contest. I'll provide a link for it or maybe it's own...
  16. anothergoblin

I'm so glad you're enjoying the game! Sorry to hear about the computer breaking down, that kinda stuff sucks. Hope you enjoy the full game, now that the third phase is all done :) If you got any questions, don't be afraid to holler at me!
  17. anothergoblin

VX Ace 1.02a update - Unspecified Error in Set Weather Effects

Having the same problem. Could really use a fix, making a game for the Fall Festival contest, and I need the rain to work. Will there be a fix? Is there a workaround? EDIT: Getting a similar problem when using "Change Graphics" within a Move Order! These bugs are killing me!
  18. anothergoblin

Updated the Beta today! - Small hints and tips at the beginning of the game to make the start-up easier. - Rebalance for the third phase of the game - Replaced the Autopsy placeholder with an illustration from our very talented illustrator (link) - Various bugfixes - Fixed som spelling errors
  19. anothergoblin

There's no guarantee anything bad will happen to anyone in your team. Something bad MIGHT happen, but there's no guarantee.
  20. anothergoblin

First off, reading this made me so happy. Thank you for sharing your experience, it made my day :) The characters is what makes the game. It's the same for good zombie movies, which is what most of my inspiration comes from. Every character has a huge library of conversations, and even if you...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kousuke-shii