Search results

1. KholeG

Run an Event after a Random Encounter Battle is Won

This could work very well! I'll get back to you with the results
  2. KholeG

Does anything else possibly have this effect? I may be able to work around it if not
  3. KholeG

My method works a bit differently. When battling any enemy troop, the player starts out with a certain number of Time Points. These points are meant to be reduced by a certain amount every turn, unless the battle is meant to be a wave battle. This way, the quicker you defeat a battle of single...
  4. KholeG

Alright thanks, I'll check it out
  5. KholeG

Does this script allow for an event to be run if the player specifically escapes? In order to prevent cheaters from loot farming by running away I need to have an event deplete the points variables to nothing.
  6. KholeG

i should be able to bypass that though. Is there possibly a script I could use in a script call to detect at the start of any given turn that the escape command is selected?
  7. KholeG

Hello again everyone! I was wondering if it's possible to use the eventing process to run an event after a random encounter battle is won. Basically I'd like it to work like this: Battle with Slime is encountered. After battle ends, a point based extra loot roll (which I've begun...
  8. KholeG

How to Check for Multiple of the Same Item

Thank you Andar, this really helped. I've got my issue all solved!
  9. KholeG

My appologies, I'm still new to RM technology in the sense
  10. KholeG

Alright, that makes a little more sense
  11. KholeG

What do you mean by that exactly? In my description?
  12. KholeG

No, actually I do mean script. By script, I mean the in event script. As in you use a script call in an event, and I'm referring to the script being called.
  13. KholeG

In another game I'd been working on I did the crafting by checking for every subsequent item and it was tedious. I have no idea how to script and I don't actually need a menu. Is there no way to call it in event as a script like; check item id in player inventory - true/false (once for each...
  14. KholeG

Hi guys! I was wonder if there was a way I could check for multiple items at the same time in one script call. Basically I want to make a basic crafting system without a huge fancy script, and I want to be able to check for multiple items with an ID value and make sure the player has enough of...
  15. KholeG

State Which Causes Reduced Skill Accuracy

Alright, thanks. I've solved my issue based on this.
  16. KholeG

I can definitely do that, but is there perhaps a code snippet someone has written for Lunatic States that might apply here? Thank you very much! This will help a lot.
  17. KholeG

Problem with these is that mainly the certain hit thing is something I want. I want skills to always hit unless this state is applied. Are fixes applying to suggestions 2 and 3 able to do this?
  18. KholeG

Hi there, so I'm having a huge problem with a state I'm trying to use. The state is meant to increase your power by 400% but make you miss 90% of the time. However, after using HIT Ex-Parameter and various other methods a huge issue springs up; skills seem to always hit even if the state is...
  19. KholeG

Weapon Effects and Set Bonuses

Unfortunately the critical damage effect has to be applied to a weapon so it only has a chance to crit if the weapon is equipped. Perhaps someone could use Lunatic States to apply a state of the desired critical effect and have the state be applied to an actor if a weapon of a certain type is...
  20. KholeG

Weapon Effects and Set Bonuses

Can anyone possibly give me instructions on how to tag the weapons to achieve these desired effects? Apologizing for the bump, but I need this resolved.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith