Search results

1. Earthtian

Galvs Region effects compatible with Victor Sant Pixel movement :D

HIYA :D I was wondering if anyone could make galvs region effect script compatible with Victor Sants Pixel movement script.  When the both of them are together you get spasms of the region effect which is very loud and crazy :P Hope someone can do this ! :D Earthtian 
  2. Earthtian

DasMoony Parallax problem

Hello, I am having some troubles with the Das Moony Liquid parallax script and I am hoping asking about it here will help me out for my top layer, I had the trees and the sky background.  When the sky is visible (meaning in photoshop) and I save it, it comes out cutting some of the trees.  If...
  3. Earthtian

Teemo is OP

Teemo is OP
  4. Earthtian

man i have been gone for so long, I really miss the forums

man i have been gone for so long, I really miss the forums
  5. Earthtian

haven't been able to work on Soul Sanctum lately due to school. But I guess that is what the...

haven't been able to work on Soul Sanctum lately due to school. But I guess that is what the weekends are for :D
  6. Earthtian

Anyone know jubeat is?

Anyone know jubeat is?
  7. Earthtian

wow, it's crazy how much you have to put things on hold when school starts :(

wow, it's crazy how much you have to put things on hold when school starts :(
  8. Earthtian

the ost is so beautiful.

the ost is so beautiful.
  9. Earthtian

my gosh...whoever composed this is amazing, probably my favorite video game music piece in awhile

my gosh...whoever composed this is amazing, probably my favorite video game music piece in awhile
  10. Earthtian

oh man the walking dead is so good.

oh man the walking dead is so good.
  11. Earthtian

The coolest and most fantastical Titlescreen ever made!

So link to moghunters titlescreen:  link to hanzo kimuras:  links to the scripts:  Hanzo: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/15048-hk-animated-title-v1-translated-to-ace/ Moghunter: http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Menu/ACE_Menu21.html (most recent for mogs is at the bottom)
  12. Earthtian

learning rgss (THANKS DP3!)

learning rgss (THANKS DP3!)
  13. Earthtian

The coolest and most fantastical Titlescreen ever made!

well I would like features from both, and thats not possible.  I like the whole cursor effect and commands of hanzos, but I wanted to have particles from mogs.
  14. Earthtian

where did he/she go? does anyone know?

where did he/she go? does anyone know?
  15. Earthtian

Where did some of the scripters go? I mean there are still lots of good scripters on the forums...

Where did some of the scripters go? I mean there are still lots of good scripters on the forums but...wheres yanfly?
  16. Earthtian

today has been pretty good just wish I was better at scripting

today has been pretty good just wish I was better at scripting
  17. Earthtian

Bibbity Boppity BACON

Bibbity Boppity BACON
  18. Earthtian

strawberry!

strawberry!
  19. Earthtian

aye maybe I can try that too XD

aye maybe I can try that too XD
  20. Earthtian

Might be coming out with a graphical resource workshop! I will do logos titlescreen and prob...

Might be coming out with a graphical resource workshop! I will do logos titlescreen and prob gameovers.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith