Search results

1. KeroTani

Season Pass DLC4: Kids Released

I think I have it all, there is only 1 option in the face and someone said their should be more so I thought maybe I didn't get it all.
  2. KeroTani

I see the SP1-3 folder but SP4 isn't in my computer anywhere. Can I email anyone about this?
  3. KeroTani

Ok so I suck and this may be asking a lot. In the DLC folder and I see the SP1-3 but I don't see the DLC 4 stuff in that case. Can you walk me through it.
  4. KeroTani

Even though it's working I was looking under Local Disk>programs files x86>steam>steamapps>common.rpgmakermv>generator
  5. KeroTani

I followed your advice and things seem to be working From what I can tell they only had 1 face/body option for kids. I'll look ob the forums for more stuff for the kid generator. Thanks.
  6. KeroTani

I looked in the generator file and it all seems to be there but when I open the program it's not in the generator. There is only 1 face and it nothing comes up in the preview area. My mouse just has a loading wheel that never ends.
  7. KeroTani

I bought the DLC but it's not showing up in the generator. Anyone know why this is happening?
  8. KeroTani

Questions about 1.5.1 and the child generator

Ah thank you, is there a timeline for part 4 of that season pass?
  9. KeroTani

Do I need to buy something to get the child generator? As it is now it's not working at all.
  10. KeroTani

I have my steam set to auto update but for some reason the child generator isn't worker. There is a kid tab in the generator with a few options but when I click them the field is still empty.
  11. KeroTani

Question about variables

I have an event page the give money based on the number of enemies killed during an event. As it is not the loot page says if Variable x = 0 give X gold, if Variable x = 2 give x gold. I was wondering if there is a way to have that all in one line that says say 100g times number of variable X...
  12. KeroTani

Class spotlight: Darkguard

You bring up good points, this is more of a thought experiment though. The idea being way to make a tank but he puts the other members in a bad spot but also has an upside. I'm still messing around with skill ideas.
  13. KeroTani

I'm sorry this was an error on my part being unclear. This is about a project that I am working on. I should talk more about the game as a whole as this does come off as unclear.
  14. KeroTani

As I've talked about in other posts each character in my project will have a purpose in the party. From playing DND I've always loved the blackguard class, at least it's concept. For tank I wanted one of his class options to reflect this. I didn't want to copy from DND in terms of skills so I...
  15. KeroTani

Class progression

As it stands right now I have a good idea of most of my classes, the one thing i'm still iffy on is the support character. While I was able to split the other 3 character's class options into clear specs the support character is a bit harder. I want this character to have a high aptitude for...
  16. KeroTani

Cliches you can't avoid in your game?

For my current project someone is misusing the world mana so nature is very messed up. I feel this has been done but I kinda like that angle.
  17. KeroTani

Class progression

I hadn't thought of giving the class quests options that change their stats but that's a good idea. Class systems are the best part of RPGs to me. Kinda why I love DND. I'll need to make some changes to a few of the quests.
  18. KeroTani

Game & Map Screenshots 9

I wanted the area to be big to reflect the size of the city, Kind of a Ba Sing Sa look. Still making it smaller is a good idea. I need to add doors to the ma as half of those doors can't be opened.
  19. KeroTani

Game & Map Screenshots 9

I'm making a slum and I was wondering if anyone has any input. More maps to come.
  20. KeroTani

A little help with mapper

I'm just wondering a few things so I thought I would get some feed back. Most of the game will take place in a large castle city with a number of sub area's Slums, working class city area, noble area, castle, sewers etc. I trying to make things look a bit more fleshed out but just putting random...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith