Search results

1. Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

I just happened to stumble across this, and am pretty impressed with what I've seen so far. If you get a minute-could you do a futuristic/modern set please?
  2. RPG Maker DS Resource Support

Hokay-I'm gonna try and get a screenshot-but when I imported the tiles, it seemed to be fine except this weird teal color on some of the tilesets-in between where the transparency is-and it seems to completely replaced the water tile with this teal color. Is their a way to fix this? It is...
  3. Reputation Mechanic

Alrighty, I don't have away to post screenshots at the moment-but I figured out what I did wrong: I set the reputation mechanic when it reaches a certain points-Say either -3 or 3, and it would changed based on that-but when I set it up, it gave me either the Good Rep. Dialogue or the Bad Rep...
  4. Reputation Mechanic

While your suggestion should work fine, I'm trying to set it up so if you have a good/bad reputation, you may not be able to enter certain towns or talk with certain groups, and some may just outright attack you-I tried to set it up so if your reputation was say, X, you would be disbarred from...
  5. Reputation Mechanic

Okay, so here's the issue_ I want to create a reputation mechanic using variables in a Project I'm working on-and while it works to a degree-I'm running into a problem where an event shows up as if though the character had a neutral/good reputation even though they had a bad reputation-any way I...
  6. BustedEd's Tips 'n Tricks - Last Version

It works, but it doesn't. While I did follow your instructions to the letter, and while it did follow me, it acts more a like a flashlight, but it tends to simply lag behind, even at higher speeds. I think it has to do with the ABS I'm using. Pearl V3, and it treats it as an enemy. It was good...
  7. BustedEd's Tips 'n Tricks - Last Version

Yes-that's exactly it. I'm going more for the "Old School" feeling with a dungeon crawler-creating a light radius ala Diablo-while I do have a script that could potentially replicate this effect, I'm already running a custom ABS battle script and would rather not have too much in the way of...
  8. BustedEd's Tips 'n Tricks - Last Version

Is it possible to make the light source mobile without having to turn to some kind of script? I'd like to do something like that for the project I'm working on.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith