Search results

1. RetroExcellent

RMMV A Rat's Journey - Homeward

A RAT'S JOURNEY - HOMEWARD SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS DOWNLOAD LINK SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  2. RetroExcellent

QSprite Issue

I am trying to add in QSprite so that I can take advantage of what it has to offer. I have on issues with any other QABS related scripts and the Yanfly ones I am using, but once I started trying to use this. I get this error. I don't know if it is a compatibility issue, or I am just doing...
  3. RetroExcellent

Flying Player/Event

In my game one of the races if a Fairy, and as such they have the ability to hover. As such I want them to be able to fly over certain tiles, but not all of them. For example they can fly over pretty much anything that is reasonable small, such as a stump or small rock even low water, but...
  4. RetroExcellent

Excellent Retro Sprites

Since I am no longer working in VX/Ace I figure I should post up some of the custom sprites I have made. These are not RTP though, but they are 32x32 in size. Free to use for anything, just toss me a credit.
  5. RetroExcellent

I exist now, all is better.

Hey all, I suppose it is time I joined this forum. I have been a part of the RPG Maker Community since the beginning, off and on. I've been slowly improving my skills with time, at least when life does not demand I pay more attention to it. I have recently found my desire to create again, and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith