Search results

1. Trivi

RMMV Indrah's IGMC2017 Let's Plays and notes. 50 games and counting

I'll be happy if someone would play my game :) https://trivi.itch.io/the-dragons-of-elion
  2. Trivi

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

For me, to learn more about the RPG Maker. I wrote it a bit before, this is the first time, that i work on a "real" Game Project and i bought the MV Maker end of sept. I only play a bit arround and testing it (because i love rpgs and the look of this). Then comes the contest and i i see the...
  3. Trivi

After testing and testing, ive finished my game and the upload is done. I wish you all a lot of motivation and endurance for the rest of the days, I'm curious what it all comes out :kaopride:
  4. Trivi

After countless nights and things I've fixed, I've provided a game version today. Now I will test the game again thoroughly and if everything goes well, upload. :)
  5. Trivi

@woobv thank you so much for all the positive comments. i hope you have time to play my game and give me a feedback. Im looking also forward to playing youre game, it looks pretty nice.
  6. Trivi

My last To Do List Finish the cover image The character stories (finished) Edit some maps (this cant be finished ever! again and agin i see things that i want to change :) ) I have some problems with the quests, but I have the night over time and would like to work on it until it works...
  7. Trivi

So, the Character Storys are finished and my Questproblems are solved :) Also i Choose a Name for the Game and Finished the next map. I've also reworked the items, as well as created weapons and armor. (Well, if you can call it that ...) Still so much to do but always when I look into the...
  8. Trivi

I finished the end. There are now 3 different ends, based on the decisions of the player. I hope the 1 hour is enough to reach it. I had intended to create 3 different characters, including history. 2 are ready. The problems I had with one of the maps, I could fix. (The player can do a job there...
  9. Trivi

@Sharm and @DragonVine Thank you for answering. It isn't so that i will give up because i am new in the program and have to learn much more about it, or that i know that i wont win. I won't definitely not give up. I know how much time the ppl spend and how much time i need to learn that. Its...
  10. Trivi

After i see all this here, i lost, somehow, my motivation. Some great Pictures of the Games and Textures, ( only small spoilers) and i use the standard program, cause i am new and its the first game i make. (exept the litte time i played with the program before) I tought to try it and join the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith