Search results

1. OZiO

Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

This is a bit embarrassing lol but I tried to implement your update and am now getting this error whenever trying to run a new game, I've tried keeping the settings default to no luck. I've pulled up the .js file to have a look but didn't want to break things further. This was fine before...
  2. OZiO

Pheonix you're the man! Thank you for everything you do, without your work on this plugin my game never would've seen release, and I'm glad you're still updating becuase I can add these into the updates of my game!
  3. OZiO

Applying States When MP Hits A Certain Ammount

Hello, Sorry to be that guy (I'm always asking questions lol) but I'm trying to implement a mechanic where the main character's MP continually depletes and at a certain point (150 mp and lower) I wanted certain states on the character to trigger. The game revolves around staying awake so I...
  4. OZiO

Alpha ABS Issue

I added all of that stuff, back but the error persists. It looks like it's some undefined variable? Should I just remove the parenthesis ( I'm worried this might break it worse).  https://github.com/KageDesu/Alpha-ABS I appreciate your help with this Andar.
  5. OZiO

Alpha ABS Issue

Sorry about here's a zoom of just the console.   
  6. OZiO

Alpha ABS Issue

Hey guys, Hopefully this post isn't redundant, so I'm pretty close to release and trying to embed this game on my website, but I keep getting this error when I click "New Game". If I run the game normally on my phone or PC it runs just fine, but only on the website it throws these errors...
  7. OZiO

Hey guys so I'm pretty close to release and trying to embed this game, but I keep getting this error when I click "New Game". I moved the plugin all the way up in the list and keep getting this error. Anyone have any suggestions?
  8. OZiO

Is it possible to loop a video for the background of a map?

Hey guys,  I'm back with another absurd question concerning all things MV. Is it possible to play a video as the map? I know that sounds absurd, but it seems like MV would be able to handle that. Like a short 5 second movie looping over and over that the play can walk on? This seems like a...
  9. OZiO

This whole plugin has been amazing, I have to give another shout out to Phoenix for this one. I have two questions though. Is it okay to modify this for a commercial project? I'm trying to add a weapon wheel/ switch on the fly option and is there already a way to make weapons stay out when...
  10. OZiO

I like undertale, but don't want to play it anytime soon because I don't want to unconciously...

I like undertale, but don't want to play it anytime soon because I don't want to unconciously emulate it, even though I've heard it's and great and there's a lot of great ideas and mechanics in it.  I'm more of a Persona/SMT fanboy anyway.
  11. OZiO

I didn't know sans himself hung out on these forums.   

I didn't know sans himself hung out on these forums.   
  12. OZiO

Noob Question:Skills Based On Current Weapon Equipped?

Thanks so much for the answer and link, giving the weapons individual traits was exactly what I was looking for, glad I didn't have to complicate this.
  13. OZiO

Noob Question:Skills Based On Current Weapon Equipped?

Hey guys,  Not sure if this is the right section for this, but I'm kinda stuck. I wanted to see if there's a way in RPG Maker MV I can make skills be based on what weapon is currently equipped? There's this Plugin that changes your class based on weapon type but I can't seem to get it to work...
  14. OZiO

Class change when you equip a new weapon type.

Hey Guys, Not sure if any of you have ran into this, but I'm a bit stuck on implementing this. Whenever I run this with my classes/weapon types set up I get this error back. I was wondering if you any of you had any insight on this?
  15. OZiO

Class change when change weapon type.

Hey Jeremy, Not sure if you're still supporting this, but I'm a bit stuck on implementing this. Whenever I run this with my classes/weapon types set up I get this error back. I was wondering if you had any insight on this?
  16. OZiO

Thanks so much for the fast responses guys, I'm at work now, but I'll give it a try when I get home.
  17. OZiO

This is a great plugin, but everytime I try to load it into my project I just get the error "Support only 1.3.1 version of MV" so I uninstalled MV and reinstalled it with the latest and still get the error, so then I tried to import my assets to the demo game, but then the player is always under...
  18. OZiO

Wait just realised I just posted this unrelated. Sorry about this. Didn't mean to hijack your...

Wait just realised I just posted this unrelated. Sorry about this. Didn't mean to hijack your thread.
  19. OZiO

This looks pretty good, but I've meaning to ask you Terrax, is there any particular reason why...

This looks pretty good, but I've meaning to ask you Terrax, is there any particular reason why your lighting system doesn't work on mobile systems? I was always curious about this.
  20. OZiO

Du Hast! Any song reccomendations? All I know from them is Du Hast, and that other song...

Du Hast! Any song reccomendations? All I know from them is Du Hast, and that other song about cat (that might be all of their song though lol)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emarald04