Search results

1. Daena Grey

Epicness in Bossfights: When one isn't enough.

Seeing as the Event System Support Thread is either down or I somehow do not possess the permissions to reply, I am forced to post this here. And it is more than pertinent to what I am doing as I am just about on it-The problem at hand is much more complex than You could expect. What I am...
  2. Daena Grey

Common Event + Save = WRYYYYY

I will be very very swift. After having spent quite a bit of time bringing my project up to completion-I have noticed that there is one nifty addition I could implement. Thanks to Vlue's Advanced Game Time script, and Yanfly's Save Engine, I thought that I could PERHAPS display, on the Save...
  3. Daena Grey

Daily Events

I was wondering, what everyone's opinion on "Daily Events" in RPG Maker Games are. Daily Events, how shall I describe them? I personally--*Coughcough* am curious about the potential these kind of "Sidequests" if we may call them so, might hold. Would you feel thrilled? Excited? Just want the...
  4. Daena Grey

Failing at being Crafty with Stats...

I have failed at the one thing I have a tiny amount of experience with to be able to handle. I thought. RIP. Alright, here is the issue. While it is rather simple and trivial I am brainless enough to solve this conundrum. I am using Nelderson's Extra Stats script, and I was rubbing my hands at...
  5. Daena Grey

Lack of Facesets? More like Lack of Awesomeness.

Hello hello, folks! Today, I've come to Barga--*Coughcoughcough* I mean. I have come with one request, because I sincerely, from the deepest pit in my heart, Majorly--*Insert Darkest Occult Curse at non-existant Art Skills here* And this brings me to this section of the Forum for those pieces...
  6. Daena Grey

Hail.

Hello, fellers! Name's Dae-Daena Grey. I hail from the Island of Malta, although I am a stranger to this environment. Reason is as simple as being an Italian driven away by the lack of favorable conditions of life! I may seem the opposite of what I am-The opposite of awkward, a rather...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie