Search results

1. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

Some Demon family face sets sketch, :D
  2. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

For Nio's manga cover, lol, well, i think this is considered as bust up art as well, xD http://fav.me/d9h6sh6
  3. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@sharm thanks, :D and will do the spoiler tag now, lol, im kinda embarassed about all the full sized art i post, xD @nio pls teach me sensei, :v and im okay with being a manga assistant, lol, if it means i get to learn new things :D
  4. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

Here's what I've been drawing these past few days, lol, I barely have time to study clip studio paint since i always use SAI :v but i guess i have to pay attention to it now, xD since I plan on making my own manga, *cries* Some random clip studio art as well, the background is from the...
  5. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@Nio I like the title of the game, lol xD
  6. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@nio, IKR, in all aspects of art, they're so OP xD
  7. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@Nio Smirkgami I'm not sure either, my dad's an artist, too so.... :O :O :O @cabfe maybe you're right, xDD but I really envy japanese artists, lol, they're so OP :v
  8. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

@Nio Smirkgami, Editted my post, sorry, I didn't know others can't see it, coz I can view it fine, :O and thanks for the warning, lol xD
  9. Dweynie

Random Art Thread

Sample Bust Up sketch, dunno if I'm going to the right direction, LOL XD :D
  10. Dweynie

My Art Samples

@nio smirkgami Hmmm, i guess that's okay, i have Paint tool Sai and Clip Studio Paint, :D i have no problem for the busts art then :D thanks for answering :)
  11. Dweynie

Btw, if i want to post a drawing as a reply in the forums, what should i use? Since there's no...

Btw, if i want to post a drawing as a reply in the forums, what should i use? Since there's no upload or something, x.x
  12. Dweynie

But I dont know how to make maps or resources, xD

But I dont know how to make maps or resources, xD
  13. Dweynie

Hi :D

Hi :D
  14. Dweynie

My Art Samples

@ksjp17 Ooohhhh that, ok ok thanks for pointing that out, havent got a chance to read all of the rules yet, x.x
  15. Dweynie

My Art Samples

Double posting? x.x do you mean the Image or..? Cpz I'm on mobile and i dont know how it became double, x.x i'll remove the other image if that's the offense,. :/
  16. Dweynie

My Art Samples

Maybe that's why my friend recommended me here, think i'd give this a shot. :)
  17. Dweynie

My Art Samples

Thanks! :D Do you know what programs are required for the bust up/pixel art characters? Except for PS
  18. Dweynie

My Art Samples

Thank you! I'll post samples of bust up original characters here maybe nxt week, since most of them are LoL champions, :D
  19. Dweynie

My Art Samples

Thanks! A clean outline is the key to a clean artwork, lol, i think, xD i'm gonna do some sample bust up sketches since that's what's needed here, right?
  20. Dweynie

My Art Samples

I'm just gonna show my recent art commissions (from my fb page) since I havent posted anything except for the introduction thread. :) For more sample art, here's my fb page photos link: https://m.facebook.com/DweyneAnne/mediaset?album=pb.1417630231816634.-2207520000.1445040398.&ref=bookmarks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie