Search results

1. GSR

Breath of Fire Skill Combo

In Breath of Fire when you combine skills you cast a stronger skill. For example when you use "Burn" with an actor and then use "Sever" with another actor, instead of the "Sever" the last actor will cast "Firewind". Its a cool system and I believe that does not exist one like this at the...
  2. GSR

Last Skill Used ID

Is there a way to call the last skill used ID? I want to change a variable value to the last skill used ID. That way I will be able to make combo skills like in Breath of Fire IV, where you use a skill with one actor then another skill with other actor and then the skills combine to make a...
  3. GSR

GSR Resources

Hello. TERMS OF USE: free for both Non-Commercial and Commercial Use. CREDIT:  Gabriel dos Santos Rosa (GSR) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ICONS: I made some icons with the same style of the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie