Search results

1. Lynvia

Help - best engine for Retro style RPG?

The assets that come with the game maker systems are fairly basic, but they sell expansion, graphics, and audio packs that help. Also, there are a lot of fan-made assets out in cyberspace. My son found rm2k assets for Naruto and Pokemon online for a homebrew game he was making for his own...
  2. Lynvia

My old Compaq CQ57 overheats frequently during Play Testing. I've attributed it to the size of...

My old Compaq CQ57 overheats frequently during Play Testing. I've attributed it to the size of my game and the age of the machine. A newer laptop is on my Christmas Wish List.
  3. Lynvia

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

The Extended Generator is generic, and unless Schlangan corrects me, free to use. Your base figures aren't available in MV, and as long as you don't import the MV parts you should be good. If you DO import the MV parts, (from your trial version) I doubt Degica will care as long as you don't...
  4. Lynvia

Yep, our church has done this for the last 2 years. Had no idea it was as widespread as it is...

Yep, our church has done this for the last 2 years. Had no idea it was as widespread as it is, but it's a real need. Thanks for posting the link.
  5. Lynvia

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

Pretty sure you have to manually add them one by one, as i had to do: http://schlangan.free.fr/mvxgen_tutorials.html#ImportManual
  6. Lynvia

You probably have a type with no contents. That is, like Wings with no available wings. It won't let you navigate to a body type without at least one of that body type to display.
  7. Lynvia

AH! AHA! I have an ANSWER for you now. Look in the folder where the original RMMV Character generator is stored. Inside this folder, there is a file called Gradients.PNG. You need to copy this file to the resources folder where you installed the Schlangan extended maker. Look at the error...
  8. Lynvia

Suggestion: Take the apostrophe out of your template name. No spaces, no special characters. Just use TheKeepersTemplate Try that and see if it fixes it
  9. Lynvia

Follow the tutorial under Adding New Templates, and it should work. You have to define the dimensions in pixels, X and Y (width then height) and at the bottom of that panel identify the #elements across and down (for example, FACE elements are 4 across and 2 down). The wizard i think will then...
  10. Lynvia

@TheKeeper The extended generator is for practically any dimension you want. You can use the designer to define the dimensions of the sprite sheets as you add it. Then just import your base, face parts, clothing, side battler view, walking view, etc. And go from there. My Dragon generator parts...
  11. Lynvia

RMMV Bible Girl and the Jungle of Confusion

Bible Girl and the Jungle of Confusion DISCLAIMER - As the name implies, this game contains a significant amount of religious, and specifically evangelical Christian content. The main purpose of the game is to get a clear understanding of biblical verse memorization and application in an...
  12. Lynvia

Tall Character Collection

Ok, I'll post a link to my @hiddenone 's generator parts here. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/lynvias-graphics-stop-tall-sprite-and-dragon-generator-parts-etc.70526/ Thread: Lynvia's Graphics Stop - Tall Sprite and Dragon Generator Parts. Sprite Base: Kadokawa + HiddenOne...
  13. Lynvia

Lynvia's Graphics Stop - Tall Sprite and Dragon Generator Parts etc

@Theodorus Thanks! haven't had much time lately to work on graphics, been busy with mapping and life in general. I wonder if anyone else out there has created any tall character outfits or continued the work of converting the base clothing sets for the tall characters? I'll gaze around while I...
  14. Lynvia

Iavra Localization

@BreakerZero see my previous post. If the website for JSONLint gives you a line# in error, open the file in Notepad or whatever text editor you have for viewing straight text, and scroll to that line. Odds are you are missing a comma, or have one at the end of a set, that doesn't need to be...
  15. Lynvia

Iavra Localization

@cedr777 paste the contents of your JSON into the window at this website. It apparently has a formatting error. The page should tell you what line in your file has the issue: https://jsonlint.com/
  16. Lynvia

Iavra Localization

Only way I can think of would be to keep the current language as a variable, and trigger an event on Load, that would read and set the language after the save file has been loaded up.
  17. Lynvia

Tall characters created in generator?

You can use the Extended Generator created by @Schlangan I've created quite a few assets in it for tall WALKING Characters in my own Resource Thread. Most of those assets are the original MV assets repositioned. I know that several other users have made tall battlers. But i haven't seen that...
  18. Lynvia

Lynvia's Graphics Stop - Tall Sprite and Dragon Generator Parts etc

Sounds like your browser is trying to open and display the RXGE as if it were a web page rather than a downloadable file. If you have Chrome, you should be able to simply click on the link, and it should download, visible at the bottom of the screen. Any other browser, you should be able to...
  19. Lynvia

I've done that for a few of the outfits and all of the hair, accessories, beards, etc. for walking sprites using the @hiddenone tall characters. Not sure how much that will fit your needs, but here's a link to my resource page.
  20. Lynvia

Iavra Localization

Not sure if the issue you are raising is with the IAVRA Localization or whether the '-' is a reserved JSON delimiter (I doubt it is), but the answer would be to avoid using special characters in the identifiers at any level of the JSON, to make sure it works correctly. I actually have almost a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramirezrubio