Search results

1. LightofthedimVXA

Is there a new maker in development?

I've seen off-the-wall mentions of what seems like a new RPG Maker title after Ace, but I haven't seen it confirmed for sure. Does anyone know if there is another one on the way?
  2. LightofthedimVXA

Wolfman Battlers [Updated 11/03/14]

I'm not sure how any of this stuff works, but since they are only RTP copy/pastes and do not contain any original artwork, can you specifically say you don't want them commercially used? Anyone could use them and say they done the copy/paste work themselves. Great job by the way, they look awesome.
  3. LightofthedimVXA

How do I make bridges?

If you made a bridge that big as a character, the actual event would only be on the single square it occupies and not the rest of the bridge graphic. Meaning the left, right, top and bottom around the center of the event would have the same passability as the ground underneath it everywhere...
  4. LightofthedimVXA

How do I make bridges?

I've only used Ace for about a month now, and have grown accustom to eventing since Rm2k. I wasn't aware of any significant tileset changes, lol. And I also have an easy workaround for the passability, it would have just took a little bit more explaining. *Edit* I included a way to prevent the...
  5. LightofthedimVXA

How do I make bridges?

If I were to do this in my game, I would do it through events as well. Note that there are probably easier or more efficient ways to do it, this is just the way I'd personally do it. If there is a stairway leading up to the bridge and is a 1x1 square, I'd have an event there that triggered with...
  6. LightofthedimVXA

Better Interiors (RTP-Edit, Better Aligned Furniture, Plants, Stairs and Roof Beams)

I apologize, I credited him in the World Map tileset, I guess I forgot here. Thank you for reminding me. :)
  7. LightofthedimVXA

Need a Save Point sprite made from this symbol

I will try this out. Thank you. :)
  8. LightofthedimVXA

Haha, it's no problem. I appreciate you trying to help. :)
  9. LightofthedimVXA

Well, I'm not on my PC with RPG Maker at the moment, I was going out of memory, but whatever my setup is is what the natural flow should be, lol.
  10. LightofthedimVXA

If you had a 3-frame all you'd need is a walking graphic, but the gradient I used required 4, sadly. So I'm looking for something new altogether. Here is what my custom move route does: Turn Left 1 frame Turn Right 1 frame Turn Up 1 frame Repeat. If you do that on the highest setting...
  11. LightofthedimVXA

I did. But to do the gradient flow, it needs to spread across 4 frames instead of three, so you have to do a custom move route and have it Left, Right, Up, Down, repeat. If you set the frequency to the highest, it just looks like flashing. If you set it to the one under, it is too slow and has a...
  12. LightofthedimVXA

I need an animated save point made from this symbol if at all possible (VXAce). I made one with a flowing gradient, but the framerate on VXAce doesn't make it look right. It's either too fast or too slow. So I need a creative mind to maybe throw something together for me. This is the symbol...
  13. LightofthedimVXA

Better Interiors (RTP-Edit, Better Aligned Furniture, Plants, Stairs and Roof Beams)

You can see them used in the bottom screenshot, they are meant to look like support beams holding the house together.
  14. LightofthedimVXA

I believe I got everything you requested, ShinyNickel. I also added side-facing cabinets and the tops of cabinets for putting against the "bottom" wall that you can't see, to make it fill in empty space and look like there is more furniture in the room. I also added legs to the "side-tables"...
  15. LightofthedimVXA

Light of the Dim VXA Needs a Scripting Partner!

Light of the Dim VXA (project found here: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/5109-light-of-the-dim-playable-intro/) needs a scripter or two to help develop the game. I am really good at eventing, photoshop, story flow, etc., but I can NOT script to save my life. I need some expertise...
  16. LightofthedimVXA

If you guys can think of anything you want edited or re-colored/re-sized, just let me know. I'm thinking about starting a thread taking requests.
  17. LightofthedimVXA

Light of the Dim VXA - Playable Intro

I'm sorry. It's been the name I've had reserved since I was about ten years old an a fanatic about RPG games. It also ties into the storyline.
  18. LightofthedimVXA

Sure thing! Could you give me a screenshot of the specific piece you are talking about? I'd hate to go and move stuff around then it end up being the wrong thing, haha. And thank you for the nice comment. :)
  19. LightofthedimVXA

Light of the Dim VXA - Playable Intro

YouTube and Facebook links now added to help keep up with the game outside of the forums. However, any "official page" links re-direct here.
  20. LightofthedimVXA

If you care about your mapping then you're probably like me, very annoyed by the way the indoor tilesets line up against the walls and such. Well, I took it upon myself to add a new tile that had the furniture such as beds, tables, barrels, stoves, etc. and make them align with the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackline