Search results

1. CuddleFox

Instant Action Turn Battle

Bump.
  2. CuddleFox

I found another Yanfly script that doesn't require his battle engine and could do exactly what I want. It's the Instant cast script. I could use it by putting all the skills in instant cast. The problem is that this script gives an extra action every time you use an instant skill. But I don't...
  3. CuddleFox

Bump. I'm willing to pay for it. But I only have 11 bucks.
  4. CuddleFox

I don't want Yanfly's script because I don't want to leave the choice of who act to the player. And having the character portraits bothers me a bit too, because I want to keep the HP Max display, and I find the basic hud design very good as it is. ^^
  5. CuddleFox

Bump. I really need it. My characters act twice a turn and I've developed strategies that require two actions from the player. But having to select your two actions before acting is very confusing because you have the impression that you haven't clicked even when there is a sound effect, and...
  6. CuddleFox

New Website Looking for Games to Review

Thank you for the review ^^ I notice that we have rather opposing views. I think that in the demo I released, the gameplay is too rigid, and the strong point is the storytelling. But I say that because I know what happens afterwards, I understand that we think this point is not very well done in...
  7. CuddleFox

An item converting hp to mp

Thank you a lot Theo, this is exactly what I wanted ^^ Thank you too Shaz. Everything there was to see on my item tab was shown in the video, I didn't edit anything else. The problem was my formula.
  8. CuddleFox

The second didn't work. To heal 100% of your HP you have to take 100% of your MP. When I put it on HP Damage, I heal ~70% of the HP using all my MP and the number of healed HP is progressive. I haven't changed the formula, this is the last one I posted here. (b.mp >= b.mmp / 10 && b.hp < b.mhp)...
  9. CuddleFox

I tried it on a empty project and the problem is the same. It will be more comprehensive with a video. Everytime I change the type of the damage formula, the result change, but it will never just change 10% MP into 10% HP and allow the player to do it for every characters. Is there something...
  10. CuddleFox

It made the HP and the MP decimal. I changed it to that: (b.mp >= b.mmp / 10 && b.hp < b.mhp) ? (b.hp += b.mhp / 10; b.mp -= b.mmp / 10) : 0 And it only work on the first character of the team. That's the problem I have. When I try this on another character, the result is different depending on...
  11. CuddleFox

I'm back for my 40th problem. ^^' I would like to create an infinitely usable item that converts 10% MP into 10% HP. So I created this item, with this damage formula: if b.mp >= b.mmp / 20;if b.hp != b.mhp;b.hp += b.mhp / 10 and b.mp -= b.mmp / 10;end;end The problem I have is that this item...
  12. CuddleFox

Increasing a variable with an item without using a common event

Usually when you use an item that calls a common event, the menu closes, and the common event is played. But I programmed my menu myself in another common event. And I modified the script that calls the menu to call my common event menu instead. So when I use an item that calls a common event...
  13. CuddleFox

I'm not going to fix it. The player doesn't have the choice of who acts, if I need such a system it's to keep the action going throughout the fight. And also that the order of action always corresponds to Player 1 > Player 2 > Player 3 > Player 4 > Enemy, which gives the player more control over...
  14. CuddleFox

Make a state cost MP, and lose it if MP hit 0.

Okay, thanks, I hadn't thought of that ^^
  15. CuddleFox

Active turn battle? I found his active time battle, but it's not what I'm looking for. I wondered if there was a system like the basic RM battle system, but you act immediatly after your choice and not at the end of the turn.
  16. CuddleFox

I applied your solution. It allows me to remove a state under any conditions I want, it's cool ^^ But I also need to lose a specific number of MPs after each action, not a percentage at the end of each turn as the base RM allows. As if all skills had an increase of x MP at their cost.
  17. CuddleFox

The base system of RPG Maker allows a degeneration of a percentage of MP each turn. What I'd like to do is: 1 - Lose a specific number of MPs 2 - Do it after each action, (as if acting costs MPs) 3 - The state automatically removes if you have less MP than its cost. Thank you for helping me!
  18. CuddleFox

Okay, thanks. I wondered if it was ok. :aswt2:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackline