Search results

1. Mimironi

RMMV Eternal Dreamers | Battle-Focused RPG | New Year Update!

Alright! I've finally completed normal mode! I've made a list of things about the game; things I liked, things that I feel need to be changed/altered, etc. Though some things, like AP Surge's OP-ness & Natsume's Freeze Round has already been addressed, I see. Also, I used everyone for a bit...
  2. Mimironi

Oh sweet! Adding bust-ups & removing RTP faces was something I was gonna suggest in my feedback list (which is... still being written)! Glad it's already being done (also glad to know that Alexandra & Eucreta are getting custom art)!
  3. Mimironi

Who did these VX facesets?

Those look familiar... I'm not sure exactly, but the author may be somewhere in this list: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/translated-terms-of-usage-of-japanese-blogs.27527/
  4. Mimironi

I was gonna make a list of things I found noteworthy about the game, but I should drop this right quick, since it's pretty urgent: When I use the skill books gained from battle or in the shop, the new skills don't actually show up in the menu or in battle. Basically, I've been stuck with...
  5. Mimironi

Oh sweeet! Excited to play this update, it all sounds great:kaojoy:
  6. Mimironi

Oh jeez okay I'm in the same boat as literally everyone else who's getting used to the new theme.

Oh jeez okay I'm in the same boat as literally everyone else who's getting used to the new theme.
  7. Mimironi

Oooh, yeah the battle UI's looking cool! I especially like the simple+effective style of the borders. also i really like marlon's hair :kaoluv:
  8. Mimironi

GAH, BLUSHING FOREST'S TOO CUTE!!:kaocry: Ahh I see, and I understand! I've pretty much had to completely halt my own stuff in favor of getting a degree... I hope it all goes well for you!
  9. Mimironi

I... may or may not have a crush on Reiketsu (and Forest too lol). Also, great updates! I need to try this game again soon (I havent actually finished the main story, not even once yet :rswt)
  10. Mimironi

Aaa Monolith's adorable! Great art!
  11. Mimironi

Take ya time, Biestmann!!:kaoluv:
  12. Mimironi

Let's talk about escaping from battle

i make my escapes 100%! I mean, it's optional. The player doesn't have to escape if they don't want to. They can challenge themselves against whatever odds the current battle has. I do this because whenever I personally decide to escape from a battle, its because im currently not in the mood...
  13. Mimironi

RMMV Grand Core Release [Demo]

@Fireworker @Jayje Thank you both!! I'll make sure to return to GCR one day for sure! :kaopride: I love this project too much to just... let it go to waste.
  14. Mimironi

Alright time to come clean and announce this totally surprising, betcha didnt see it coming, INDEFINITE HIATUS!!! Listen, this really does hurt to admit, but I feel like I didnt get much done last year except for like "a spark of inspiration for a few hours every month". I kept saying stuff...
  15. Mimironi

@Ziyan Oooh! Hope you like it despite its oldness :kaoswt2: @artoni Thank you! About the blending... hmm... I intended for both of those enemies to blend in a bit since they're made of the same materials as the cave, but I might've gone too far lol. I'll make sure to fix that in the next update!
  16. Mimironi

Happy New Years, yall! A day late... but still! (3/4ths of the characters currently in GCR's have changed designs of varying degrees, in case you're wondering "Who the heck's that?!") I've got nothing to say for myself... it barely felt like I did anything last year but a bunch of story...
  17. Mimironi

after a lotta thought, I think i'm gonna try & participate in this years IGMC... despite school...

after a lotta thought, I think i'm gonna try & participate in this years IGMC... despite school becoming even crazier this month :rswt
  18. Mimironi

@Fireworker Gahhh thank you!:kaoblush: I have to admit, it'll be a hot minute before I get back to fully working on Grand Core, since college is happening, and I've kinda-sorta been working on a side project for a game jam... Regardless, thank you for your support! :D
  19. Mimironi

Very small thing, but I've been working on customizing the menus:kaoslp: I want to try and show something every month at least, even if it's... not much. (the sparks in the first picture move)
  20. Mimironi

RMMV Skyward Realms [Re:Skyward 0.3.0x TBA]

this is.. this is such an amazing looking project! Graphics are amazing, characters seem cool... definitely following, I'm excited to see where it goes! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackline