Search results

1. Farewell

Life has taken a sudden unexpected turn for me, which means my departurre from this forum. Goodbye everyone thanks for being so kind. My apologies for not completing my art projects.
  2. Butters' Logo Shop (RIP in Peace)

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Thanks so much this is nice. :) Thanks.
  3. Brilliant!

Brilliant!
  4. Dude, that was an inspired comment. I think I might just have to steal it.

Dude, that was an inspired comment. I think I might just have to steal it.
  5. Not all, but most. I have high hopes for 2015 tho.

Not all, but most. I have high hopes for 2015 tho.
  6. If you were a weapon...

A warhammer or a spear.
  7. Let's hope things are on the up in 2015

Let's hope things are on the up in 2015
  8. Chapter 3a: Save Ralph Roleplay Thread

While stood outside the temple KingDanner something catches his eye. A gleaming behind one of the pillars, a mighty ancient Titan Warhammer. King Danner picks up the warhammer. It's Powerful but light, ideal for King Danner, as his fighting abilities are based on his unserpassable speed and...
  9. Sup dude

Sup dude
  10. Destination Earth

Hey, thanks. Hopefully more people will decide to join in as the story progresses. Announcement Voting for Part 1 of this story has now ended. Part 2 coming soon!
  11. Whats that word?

Ok, will go with morale. Thnx everyone.
  12. Whats that word?

Hmm, Mentality, State and Mindset sound like possibilitys, but which one? I'm not 100% sure as Morale would cover words like 'depressed', but i'm not sure if it would cover words like 'focused' or 'enthusiastic'.
  13. Whats that word?

Thanks for answering, but I don't think you understand the question. I wasn't looking for alternate words for those 3 words I posted. Those 3 words were just examples. Example: 'Condition' covers a wide variety of words like healthy, ill, absent, dead, etc. So like the way the single word...
  14. :O Mooses can get something called brain worm. Yikes

:O Mooses can get something called brain worm. Yikes
  15. *Googles picture of moose

*Googles picture of moose
  16. Just beware you don't stumble across Dalphs april fools prank tho, he did a while back, where...

Just beware you don't stumble across Dalphs april fools prank tho, he did a while back, where they were recruiting for one. lol
  17. I love when that happens.

I love when that happens.
  18. Who said? :)

Who said? :)
  19. Give highfive.

Give highfive.
  20. Whats that word?

I'm neatening up the status section of Destination Earth http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/35296-destination-earth/ and i'm trying to think of a word word that describe if a person is focused, enthusiastic, depressed, etc etc. I hve morale, but i'm not sure if that is the right...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackline