Search results

1. Admiral Styles

Looking for a few good team members!

Cool! If you're interested in applying, send me a message and let me know those details. :)
  2. Admiral Styles

Titanhex: So far, a lot of the artwork has been completed (meaning cutscenes, facesets, monsters), and a good start has been made on building a tileset, with a couple of maps ready as well. Definitely, get in touch with me, let me know those details. :) Codycarol95: Yes, that would be pretty...
  3. Admiral Styles

Ah, just a bit of a bump, as the post was stuck in the moderation queue for a while. :)
  4. Admiral Styles

Howdy, everyone! I'm Admiral Styles, creator of Love and War, as well as a few other little things like C'est Lavie and a StarCraft campaign or two (but never mind that). I'm here today because I'm seeking a few good team members for my latest endeavor, a new RPG set in the LAW universe! The...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charliegn