Search results

1. Musashi

Class Items

Class Items v1.0 Musashii Introduction: Specify items to be used or affect only certain classes   How to Use: Read plugin's Help. Notetags: <classItem: id><onlyAffect: id> Plugin: http://pastebin.com/4Z78mWU7   Terms of Use: Free for commercial and non-commercial use.   Credit and Thanks...
  2. Musashi

Drop Items Conditions

Drop Items Conditions v1.03 Musashii Introduction: Allows you to define conditions for certain items to drop using formulas.   How to Use: Use the notetag <DropRestriction: formula> inside Items, Weapons or Armors notes. You can also change/set/cancel drop conditions for determined enemies...
  3. Musashi

Reserve Members Exp Rate

Reserve Members Exp Rate Musashii Introduction: By default, enabling exp for reserve members will give them 100% of the exp, with this plugin you can set a different rate. How to Use: Name the plugin file NewBenchRate (Case Sensitive) and edit the parameters in the Plugin Manager. Plugin...
  4. Musashi

[IGMC 2015] Memory is a Time Machine

Memory is a Time Machine   "In a place forgotten by time, where the day blends into the night, the winter never goes away and people never die, the arrival of a mysterious young man with the ability to manipulate time can change everything. Along with Fate, a local musician, they try to figure...
  5. Musashi

Creating Memorable Villages

Tutorial Creating Memorable Villages              My Village Once you finish filling out the map, finalize it as usual. Make your light effects, fogs, color corrections, etc.   Now players can have fun on the giant tree in the village square (kind of hard to do that using the RTP!), with the...
  6. Musashi

Mapping Tips - Ground Levels

Mapping Tips: Ground Levels   Working with different ground levels may be advantageous for several reasons, one of them being the ability to fill your maps, avoiding that common appearance of empty. So let's try to apply this in our RPG Maker games! English is not my first language, please let...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573