Search results

1. GGZiron

My university semester starts tomorrow. Will not be very active here for month or two.

My university semester starts tomorrow. Will not be very active here for month or two.
  2. GGZiron

GGZiron's Minimap V.1.2.0

Thank you for the feedback. @Wavelength: Hope it behaves as it looks. I am really glad you like it. @Roninator2 , I had exactly that feature in mind to add in future updates. Just still thinking how exactly to do it. In some games (like Kingdom Hearts), the minimap won't display until you get a...
  3. GGZiron

GGZiron's Minimap V.1.2.0

GGZirons's Minimap Script name: GGZiron's Minimap Author: GGZiron Get the script: From GitHub. The previous version(just in case): From GitHub Purpose: Adds Minimap on the Scene Map, to be used for navigation. Engine: RPG Maker VX Ace Compatibility: Check it yourself, for your...
  4. GGZiron

Need help fixing a bug with Napoleon's Minimap

Try with this snippet: You have to put it bellow Napoleon Minimap Scripts, recomended with no other scripts in between. Also I disable one method from the original script that first center the player on minimap, then put it on the original position. If that cause problems, just set the value of...
  5. GGZiron

Check a picture's pixel position (solved)

Lol, just learned something new too. Always though common events have some sorta self-switch, just with different keys.
  6. GGZiron

You are welcome (although I am sure it was matter on time someone else to come with that ). I just wanted to give you the MV alternative of the Ace script call. So from this event alone, can't understand how exacly you move that picture. As I see, the third value in show method is the...
  7. GGZiron

Then why it would work to me? And yes, used x exactly as function. I do not use it within conditional branch, but in alert function, as all I want to see is the x coordinate displayed. Sure you didn't anything wrong in your usage of the call? Edit: ◆Show Picture:#1, te, Upper Left (45,0)...
  8. GGZiron

I tried this: $gameScreen.picture(1).x() and it returned the x coordinate for picture 1 in my test.
  9. GGZiron

ACE Equip Add-on: Level Based Equipment Slots

Hey, just to apologise. I for some reason believed you used Yanfly equip engine, although you certainly said Tsukihime. Sometimes my short term memory play me such tricks. Is not my practice when someone ask help for one script, I to go for another. Anyway, I see Roninator2 helped you :).
  10. GGZiron

Yanfly's Skill Cost Manager HP Reduction problem

I was just starting to worry if you actually use other RPG maker :D. Ok, hope it works for you now. Snippet is free to use in any type of project. Crediting is optional.
  11. GGZiron

It works on mine, unless there is some confusion what you want. The enemy dissapear after action end, if it used suicide skill on me. It works on project with Yanfly Battle Engine as well. Are you sure everything is set? The enemy have to use the suicide skill. The skill have to have that...
  12. GGZiron

Yes, under materials. Check if it work on clean project. The tag is <SUICIDE SKILL>, with the <> brackets, unless you modified it in the settings.
  13. GGZiron

Another edit of my snippet: See if it works now. Basically, just added self.perform_collapse_effect if the battler is instance of Game Enemy. Also, removed method that is no needed, as I removed all edits on it(unneeded), but forgot to remove the method itself. Edit: Edited a little the note...
  14. GGZiron

Yeah, I tested that for player user only. That same issue you mention will stay with my snippet as well.
  15. GGZiron

Yeah, as @Roninator2 said, there are issues using that in formula. In my end, it worked, but the Death state was applied right after the first attack. My idea was to be done with very simple means. But seems it won't happen. I made one snippet myself, idk if it will work as you want: With that...
  16. GGZiron

Well, exact same formula works in Ace too, only that brackets in Ace can be omitted, to become something like: a.die; formula Example use: a.die; 200 I like your solution more than mine.
  17. GGZiron

I think the solution of this is very simple. In the damage formula, after everything else you want there to be calculated, add this: <the rest of damage formula here> + a.hp = 0 Example: 200 + a.hp = 0 That should kill the user, as his hp go down to zero.
  18. GGZiron

ACE Equip Add-on: Level Based Equipment Slots

One very easy way that to happen is via this script call: $game_actors[actor_id].actor.base_equip_slots.push(equip_type_id) You replace the actor_id with the coresponding actor id number, and the equip_type_id with the coresponding equip type id number set in yanfly's script. Not too heavely...
  19. GGZiron

How Do I Remove The Party Commands In Battle?

If you really are not up into using Yanfly, you could use this: class Window_PartyCommand < Window_Command def setup; call_handler(:fight); end end What it does is basically force the fight handler, thus although commands are technically still there, they wouldn't display, and player...
  20. GGZiron

Tetris Mini Game V1.3.0

Tetris Mini Game Author: GGZiron Get the script: From GitHub Purpose: Add Tetris as Mini Game in your RPG Maker VX ACE game, or simply have fun playing a Tetris on sample project. Version: 1.3.0. How easy is to install: Compatibility: How to use: Features: Screen Shot...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573