Search results

1. Pluto Pluto

Protection From States Skill?

Hi, sorry if this has been answered before but i couldnt find quite what i was looking for. Is there a way I can make a skill that protects the friendly target from all or one specifc state, IE, "harold is immune to sleep for 4 turns". to be clear i'm not talking damage immunity, just states...
  2. Pluto Pluto

TTK's Message Plus Help

Hi, so I'm using this to animate faces, and I can't find a way to slow down the animation; it's just flashing all the frames currently. I've looked at the help file and the original thread, don't see anything. Thanks for any help.
  3. Pluto Pluto

Android Buttons Input

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or is an obvious question So, I'm making a game with MV and a big reason i chose MV is its ability to export to Mac and Android; however, I'm using Quasi's ABS system, and i have buttons mapped to it like '1' is sword, 'tab' is shield...so how would that work...
  4. Pluto Pluto

Pluto's Dark Elves

(3 of these were showcased in a different post of mine but i wanted to compile all my drow here). These are edits, so credit me and Kadokawa. Also credit Schlangan's Extended Generator for the sprites. You must own MV to use these. Have fun! BATTLERS: SPRITES:
  5. Pluto Pluto

Pluto's Battler Edits

just some edits I made of MV battlers (you must own MV to use there, therefore) including dark elves! free for commercial and non commercial use credit me if you want and kadokawa. Monsters: Dark Elves
  6. Pluto Pluto

Making a Certain Type of Quest With Gameus' Quest System

Big apologies if this is in the wrong thread, and sorry I would ask on the thread of the plugin itself but it's pretty old and I thought resurrecting old threads was bad to do. Anyway, Does anyone know how to make a quest with gameus quest system where you kill a certain number of enemies? ie...
  7. Pluto Pluto

RMMV Pluto

Synopsis Pluto is lonely, forlorn creature who's just looking for a home. When her ship meets mysterious turbulence over the alien planet Sheva, however, she gets a whole lot more than she bargained for. Pluto becomes embroiled in an interplanetary mystery, battling a mysterious and dark...
  8. Pluto Pluto

Pluto's RTP Edits

Heya (This is my very first post so please be nice if I do something wrong) I decided to share some of the edits I've made of MV's included resources. Credit me, Pluto, if you want :yhappy:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573