Search results

1. BigTaro

Movie for BattleBack

Hi, I am currently using Hime_ChangeBattleback to change battle backgrounds mid-battle, but I was wondering if it was possible somehow to change the battle background to a movie.  For example: Skill X -> Starts a common event that turns background into movie, then attack animation plays at...
  2. BigTaro

Hello!

Hello everyone.  I recently started posting to this forum (although I've had an account for quite a while).  It seems that all my posts are being held in a moderator queue.  Do you know how to get them un-moderated? I am attempting to submit bug reports for all of the new RMMV plugins out there...
  3. BigTaro

Issue with Yanfly's BattleStatusWindow and TouchUI.js

Hi, There seems to be an issue related to using both Yanfly's Battle Status Window (YEP_BattleStatusWindow.js) v1.04 and the TouchUI.js that came included in the steam version of RMMV while running on Android via the crosswalk accelerated webview.  If those two plugins are enabled together...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tzimisce0573