Search results

1. DragonRose35

[Solved (More or Less)]

If I was new to switches and variables, I couldn't have gotten as far as I have. (Though I will admit most of that was because of Junane helping me with skills and things.) As it is, that is not what I meant. I'm going to mark this as solved, and continue figuring out how to do it as I was...
  2. DragonRose35

[Solved (More or Less)]

See, that's the complicated part... I have a feeling then, for this to work, I will need to make a lot of switches and conditions. Throughout the game there will be seven player characters you can change from, each available after a certain part of the story. As with any rpg game, the player...
  3. DragonRose35

[Solved (More or Less)]

Alright, so... this one might be a little bit complicated. And I am well-aware it may not be possible. However, I am looking to create a system inside my game where the player character can change their party when they access a crystal. Obviously, this would only count for party members that...
  4. DragonRose35

[Solved] Yanfly's Message Plugins

Thank you! ~ Dragon
  5. DragonRose35

I apologize for the late response. Plugin Order: Proof of Max Choice Setting: Proof of Failed Plugin Input: Does this suffice for screenshots of my settings? ~ Dragon
  6. DragonRose35

So, hello there...~ Heh... I am back, and this time with a question not for skills, but a plugin. I found this one on my own, thankfully, but unfortunately... I can't figure out how to get it to work. I need the plugins only to expand the number of choices in my game for a certain thing...
  7. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

Thank you so much! It works perfect now~! ~ Dragon
  8. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

So I tried replicating what I did, but I couldn't remember, so I did what I thought I had done... but then tested it... and it works, somewhat. Except that it still doesn't heal Niko for the amount of damage that Atlas has when casting the ability. Notebox: <Custom Select Condition> if...
  9. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

Unfortunately, Junane, that seems to make my game crash for some reason... ~ Dragon
  10. DragonRose35

Seeking Help With Figuring Out How To Order Skills...

...without having to rearrange them completely in the skill database? And what I mean by this is... Having skills- -show up in a completely custom order that isn't at all the order set in the database. Any ideas? ~ Dragon
  11. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

Another Update: Skill now only applies to Niko, however, it doesn't heal him before it kills Atlas. Screenshot: Notebox: <Pre-Damage Eval> if (target.isActor()){ if (target.actorId() === 1){ if (target.skills().contains($dataSkills[45])){ target.revive(); target.gainHP(a.hp); } } }...
  12. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

Update~!! So, it doesn't completely work, but I played around with it and the sacrifice element works entirely. However... It doesn't do what I wanted: which is to only revive and heal one specific party member and not any other party member. Example: I tested this on Niko. It worked. I...
  13. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

It sounds like it should work in theory, but I'm afraid that it doesn't. I've tried about a dozen variations as well, and nothing has quite... worked... ~ Dragon
  14. DragonRose35

Seeking Help With Weapon Upgrading

That makes sense~ I think I will play around with it, but I'll leave this "unsolved" just in case other people want to give their opinions~ Thank you~ ~ Dragon
  15. DragonRose35

Seeking Help With Weapon Upgrading

So... this one is going to be a bit different, as far as asking for help. See, in my game, I am trying to create a system where I can upgrade current weapons to make them stronger. I technically already know what I'm doing, though I may be doing things far more complicated than need be...
  16. DragonRose35

[Solved] Sacrifice Skill

I... am so very sorry for all these threads asking for help with skills... hehe...~ Anyway, this one I think is... rather simple, compared to the others. All I would like help with is to figure out how to make a skill where a character can sacrifice his life for a specific character. Otherwise...
  17. DragonRose35

[Solved~!] Passive Leech Health Skill

It worked! I... I can't believe it was something so simple as a missing bracket... I... I cannot thank you enough for all the help you have been!! Thank you! Thank you~! ~ Dragon
  18. DragonRose35

[Solved~!] Passive Leech Health Skill

Still nothing... If nothing else works, I may have to give up. ~ Dragon
  19. DragonRose35

[Solved] Damage Skill That Also Heals

You are absolutely right. I am so sorry! I took that suggestion and fixed it. And it works now! Thank you so much~! ~ Dragon

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:
How do Yu Gi Oh main characters manage to always pull out the right card? I keep loosing duels due to not getting any monsters to defend myself :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaelah