Search results

1. TheTalkingGiraffe

Screen Tinting

@just1witness Unfortunately, I have RPG Maker VX Ace and not MV which the doodad requires. Also for some reason the a moderator moved this post to the MV tab. If you know a version that can work for VX Ace that would be great but I'm doubting there is one. Thanks for the help though.
  2. TheTalkingGiraffe

Screen Tinting

@just1witness if you don't mind me asking, what are doodads.
  3. TheTalkingGiraffe

Screen Tinting

I've come across a problem in my game that I'm having trouble figuring out. I have a party scene in my game with flashing different coloured lights and to achieve that, I tint the screen. The problem is, that if I tint the screen and check the box the says "wait for completion", all my other...
  4. TheTalkingGiraffe

Why are my character evets facing up?

@Shaz I can't thank you enough for this. I never expected someone to reply so quickly so I didn't check back for a few days. When I checked back, I already got a few replies so I'm really thankful for all the time you put aside for my stupid little problem, and in such short notice too. You...
  5. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Shaz Before I send it over, I have some custom character spites that I made it "Game Character Hub" and some custom music from ITunes. Will this effect the game when I send it to you? If so, I can replace all the custom sprites with RPG Maker sprites and remove the music.  
  6. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Shaz I have almost zero experience with scripting and debugging so wouldn't even know where to start. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me with this so if there's anything I could do in return, I'm happy to do so. Give me a bit to send over the file.  
  7. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Shaz Should I start zipping up the file and sending it to you or do you suggest I try to fix the problem myself a bit longer? As for the tileset, I just used "inside_B".
  8. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Shaz It said "Position is NOT SAVED". Here are the tilesets you wanted. The ladders are in the top right.
  9. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Shaz Do you want a screenshot of ALL of my tilesets or just A? Also, the same error occurred with the script you sent me. 
  10. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Shaz It said "Ladder is OFF". Since there are no ladder tilesets, could it be a bug in the program?
  11. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Shaz I did what you said and these are my results. I tried this in a saved game and a new game. I double checked the event command but maybe I'm not doing it right.
  12. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Shaz Alright, I will do that!
  13. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Andar Yes, I will make sure to check out your bughunting tutorial and as for the first event page, It's quite simple. The reason the first event page doesn't have anything on it is because I don't want my character to be able to speak with anyone until a specific event is complete. The first...
  14. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Andar Thanks so much for your help. I did what you said and the floor tile I'm using isn't set to a ladder, however, you did mention "if you don't have scripts then the ladder setting is the only one that can cause that behavior" but I have added a script called "Remember Event Position" for...
  15. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Andar No, none of my tiles are set to ladders. I even tried moving my event off the wall but even when nothing is touching the event it still faces up.  
  16. TheTalkingGiraffe

@Shaz Sorry for not responding for a while. I got really busy but anyways, I'll try to answer as many questions as possible. Yes, I have tried starting a new game, loading a saved game and I've left the map and re-entered but sadly they always seem to face up. Yes, I have added a script...
  17. TheTalkingGiraffe

Sorry for not responding. I got really busy.
  18. TheTalkingGiraffe

I'm making a school scene in my RPG and I'm working on placing students around the school. The problem is: all of the character events I set to be facing down, face up during playtests. The characters I'm using are made in the Character Generator so there shouldn't be any problems. I am new to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"
Need Antidote for a cold. x,x
Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
Every once in awhile, somebody reminds me events don't normally pass through each other. What's next? Maps with borders? Weirdos. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellShaded