Search results

1. Unconnected42

Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

Right now, no. The fact that it doesn't should be considered a bug, though... However, I don't know when I'll be able to correct that...
  2. Unconnected42

Enemies do not need ammo-skills IMHO, you can emulate that with events/interruptors/variables/etc during the fight. What you are asking for about different ammo costs is probably possible, however further development of the plug-in will be delayed quite a lot since I have moved away and I don't...
  3. Unconnected42

I don't know if that will be enough, but here is an example of how to use the ammo number of charged armor-type ammunition (of course this is applicable to many other things !) inside common events : In this example, you must know the exact id of the equip slot that the ammo that interests you...
  4. Unconnected42

What do you mean by "trying to use this bug" exactly ? You mean building some gameplay upon it ? About the variable you ask, would it be something like automatically updating a variable with the number of armor-type ammo available ? I'm asking because the same with item-type ammo would be more...
  5. Unconnected42

After updating to MV 1.4.0 I don't see the bug either... So now It really don't know why it doesn't work for you. You could upload your project somewhere so that I can have a look at it, if you don't mind that someone else looks into your own project.
  6. Unconnected42

So, basically : - item-based ammo work fine, - armor-based ammo are not consumed, Is it a correct description of the bug you are experiencing ? Also, what version of MV are you using (I might have skipped an upgrade that makes the plug-in broken) ?
  7. Unconnected42

A reload skill is just there to allow you to change your ammunition type during battle. It will just equip another armor/ammo. Thus reloading a charge ammo to max is not supported for now. Also, reload skills are kind of obsolete in my opinion since there are plug-ins out there (including one of...
  8. Unconnected42

So, the usual question is : what other plug-ins are you using ? Also, what version of ItemCore are you using ? Maybe it was updated at some point and the last version makes Ammunition broken...
  9. Unconnected42

If it doesn't disappear this is a bug, having the charge ammo disappear after becoming used up is the normal behavior. What happens for you ? It stays equipped with a 0 charge ?
  10. Unconnected42

Yes, that is right. Gold cost only works for skills currently, I did not find it logical for weapons. Maybe I'll make it work for weapons too if there are actually people who need it...
  11. Unconnected42

I just tried and 4Shared (which I used) seems to have become really crappy now.  >:( However, the plug-in version on this demo is outdated, so I needed to update it anyway... I'll do that and upload it somewhere else. EDIT : Ok, I updated the demo and uploaded it on Mega, which should...
  12. Unconnected42

@ProjectDeadGaming  To have a weapon or a skill need ammo, you need to put tags in its notebox. Not <Unco Ammo>, but just a tag identifying the exact item/armor/whatever ammo type that you want the weapon or skill to use. The main tags that most people will probably want to use are...
  13. Unconnected42

Change Equip On Battle

Please try to re-download now, I updated a new version that should make it work.
  14. Unconnected42

The one updated on the first post (1.1.6). I should post the link here as well : JS Plug-in Download 1.1.6
  15. Unconnected42

Technically, the request for compatibility with Weapon Unleash was made a while ago, so I took much more than 24h to complete it... Your post juste motivated me to correct it because it made me realize the reason I could not experience the bug before. As for what you say now, I verified and...
  16. Unconnected42

Wait to see if it works for you before thanking, you never know !    :guffaw:
  17. Unconnected42

I just fixed the plug-in to make it compatible ! Just re-download it : Plug-in Js I hope it will work for you this time. I also hope pikotan who has the same problem will see this, Actually, I thank you for mentioning the Bobstah's BattleCommandList plugin, because as I stated in a...
  18. Unconnected42

@pikotan Thank you for the link, but I think it points to the dropbox hompage that you must use when you connect and not to the file you want to show me. Please provide me the link to the real file !
  19. Unconnected42

@CaliburnAltais : I tested some little things on my own after reinstalling MV. Things work out fine for me with the latest updates. Equips stay equippable when I turn on Ammo System. So I can only ask you to update your project somewhere and give me the link so that I can ahve a look...
  20. Unconnected42

... It seems like it is something really weird. I'll have to test my plug-in alone too, just to confirm I dont have the bug myself (who knows, maybe I made a careless mistake in the last update, even if it is unlikely such a huge bug could stay unnoticed until now). If I see nothing...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hernanvalles88