Search results

1. Goldschuss

"Shadowy" Map Sprite

So Tales of Symphonia gave me an idea in order to save resources for map sprites. I have lots of battlers in my game, but I couldn't afford someone to draw every map sprite. and thus, here's my request: Resource Type: Map Sprites Maker Format: MV Art Style: Simple Description: I want 2-3 Map...
  2. Goldschuss

Lags during battle - preload animations?

Hello everyone I'm not sure if it's a plugin-overload, but battles tend to lag the first time an animation shows up. the second time the same animation is cast, goes from there on fluent. Now the problem is, that this happens for every individual skill animation and it resets upon...
  3. Goldschuss

The Goldschuss thread

Hey everyone I've been in the forums for a while now, but I have never really formally introduced myself, so let's go :) I'm 22 Years old and live in Switzerland. Next to gaming, I enjoy playing Tuba and doing Karate. 2 Years ago, I discorvered RMVXAce and finished my first game a year...
  4. Goldschuss

Ace Attorney Character design

Hey everyone Ace attorney has great character design, it always gives me a good laugh. But what exactly makes it so good? Is it, that they take stereotypes and exaggerate them? I tried to create some characters that would fit in an ace attorney game, but I wonder if they would be funny...
  5. Goldschuss

Error WebGl

Hey everyone, Today, I made the update from 1.2 to 1.3.1 however if I start the project, I get the error: Cannot read property WEBGL of Undefined. Worst of it, I can't open the console with F8. I tried disabling all my plugins and I didn't work :( I'm sure I updated my game right...
  6. Goldschuss

Stacks for every skill cast

Hey guys I'm trying to do a passive state for an actor where everytime the actor uses a skill, a certain state increases it's state counter by one. It would be easy to do if it was done into a single skill, however this state should increase everytime a skill is used. Can anyone help me...
  7. Goldschuss

Code for the "hexdrinker" effect

Hello everyone Currently, I'm trying to recreate the Hexdrinker effect from League of Legends, using Yanfly's plugins. This is my current code inside of a state: <Custom React Effect> if (target.hp / target.mhp <= 0.25) { target.gainBarrier(100 + (20 * target.level), 5)...
  8. Goldschuss

Error in this script call

Hey guys, I get the error that "reflection" is not defined. here's the script call I used: { AudioManager.playSe(Reflection, 100, 100, 0); } However, I do know, that I have a SE like this in my folder.
  9. Goldschuss

Fight in the dark

Let's say you're fighting against an evil overlord who shrouds the battlefield in darkness, thus making your teammates impossible to see anything. You may have seen this scenario in certain RPG's or shooters. While it is dark, allies are not able to spot where the enemies are and can not...
  10. Goldschuss

Music from GlitchxCity

Hey guys Pokémon fans will probably know the channel GlitchCity, where remixes from various Pokémon games are uploaded. My question: are these legal to use in RPG maker? GlitchXCity states that they are free to use, with credits, however since they are remixes, would those terms of use...
  11. Goldschuss

YEP Row Formation Slots

I have a suggestion to make for the Row Formations Plugin. Currently, you can set any amount of members to any row, however after rewatching the video tutorial and reading through the help file once more, I did not find a possibility to limit the amount of members, one row can have.  ...
  12. Goldschuss

Plugin that checks actors

Hey guys. What I'm going to request is something, that could be done through a lot of eventing, but maybe someone could make a plugin out of it, so the work becomes easier. In my game, you get to select one out of 4 charakters. Now if you choose one and talk with an NPC, you'd need to set...
  13. Goldschuss

[MV] Mega-Beedrill's Arms as Lance type Weapon

I'm looking for a lance weapon sprite and icon for MV, and something like an arm of beedrill would be amazing to have.
  14. Goldschuss

Yep_Absorpion Barrier suggestion

In @Yanfly's Absorpion Barrier Plugin, there is currently no way do determine exactly, how many barrier points are left. There is a visual indicator intigrated in the health bar, but unlike HP, there's no number on top of it. Would it be possible to add an exact number of remaining barrier...
  15. Goldschuss

Switch Control by region ID

Hello guys. Assuming, I'm in an area marked with Region ID 7, then the Switch x is on. As soon as I leave Region 7, Switch x will be turned off. Does anyone have any Idea on how to do this?
  16. Goldschuss

[Hime] GuestFollowers.js bug

Hello everyone and hello @Tsukihime I've got a bug with the guest followers plugin, which looks like this:  
  17. Goldschuss

Animated Scorpion Battler (MV)

As the title says, no has done an animated battler for the scorpion yet. It doesn't necessarily need to be the RTP version, every Scorpion is fine. Regards Goldschuss
  18. Goldschuss

New method for looping OGGs needed (solved)

Solved: Spelling mistake. Hey guys. There are some tutorials around the forums as to how to loop ogg. files. I'm not sure if something changed with MV, anyway, this method doesn't seem to work for MV anymore. Any updates on this? Regards
  19. Goldschuss

Scaling battle actors in size

Hello guys. I know that it is possible to scale enemies in size, for example with the YEP_Animated_Enemies. However, how does one increase an actor in size, during battle? I know that it somehow must be possible, as seen in this video: (From 2:21)
  20. Goldschuss

(Solved) Force a Class change (Class change core)

Hello, I would like to suggest a plugin command to forcefully change an actor's class. For example: Harold is investigating a poisoneous swamp. He then get's suddenly attacked by a huge slug wave and is infected by a virus. This will change harolds class from "Knight" to "Infected...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backdrop_Finisher