Search results

1. VHStapes

Ways to Improve the AI

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips/tricks for making the ai better? Maybe a better way to ask the question is, what are methods you've used to make the ai act the way you want it to?
  2. VHStapes

Considering Starting a Youtube Channel/Blog - Topics?

The name of the topic (and the poll) says it all! I've been using RPG Maker since RPG Maker 2000 and while I've never finished a game, I've spent tons of time in the program, and generally have a decent amount of knowledge about it in general. I want to put this knowledge to good use (of course...
  3. VHStapes

I want to remove TP from my game entirely, is this possible?

Just as the title states. Any ideas? I use a lot of Yanfly plugins, if that makes a difference. Really just stopping it from drawing the tp bar all over the place would be enough for me :) Turns out there's an option in the Yanfly core plugin, I don't know how I missed it, but I feel like a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karic31