Search results

1. TicklishWasabi

Yami Overlay Mapping Hides Events?

All of the switches and Variables used by the Script: are left untouched in game. Here are the two files for the map, which are placed in the correct folder, labeled Overlay.
  2. TicklishWasabi

Yami Overlay Mapping Hides Events?

I'm using Yami's Overlay mapping and I found that when I set events to below character, it puts it under the ground layer and hides the event. Is there a way to make it be below the player and above the ground? Does anyone else have this problem?
  3. TicklishWasabi

Enemy Positioning in Troop Tab

I found some plugins for MV, which doesn't help much. Someone also recommended editing the JSON file, which im pretty sure is exclusive to MV as it's Java, not Ruby.
  4. TicklishWasabi

Enemy Positioning in Troop Tab

Is it possible to make it so I can move enemies below the bottom edge of the screen? -Thanks
  5. TicklishWasabi

RMVXA The Millennium Warrior RPG Game Idea

Holy crap, I can't believe I didn't think of it that way. That's a really good idea.
  6. TicklishWasabi

Haha, thanks. I like this train of thought, but I really like rebuilding the switch idea. I think I could get away with, the scientist went to use, it and accidentally broke it in the panic, (or the struggle?) when he woke up to an apple tree trying to murder him. Correct. Yes, but the...
  7. TicklishWasabi

I agree with you, I'm not too fond of making the scientist appear dumb, so I'll try to write it in a way to make it so that the outcome of his experiments aren't due to any lack of foresight on his part.
  8. TicklishWasabi

I like this a lot, I guess in my head I was thinking that the switch couldn't be destroyed and the plants just kind of took it and dipped. But the fixing the switch makes the game much more interesting as it would give the player a reason to explore, and would solve the potential problem of...
  9. TicklishWasabi

Here's my initial game idea, please let me know what you guys think! Main Character: A flamethrower wielding robot samurai who seeks to rid the world of killer mutant plants. Plot: A scientist is working on a way to increase the food production of plants, at first he succeeds but the plants...
  10. TicklishWasabi

Event Move route not working properly

Thank you very much, it works now. @Roninator2 I think when i was first creating the event, I had it in my mind for some reason that it needed to be set to parallel process, or something, so to chevk if they were under the event I used coordinates. But yeah, good catch, I'll fix that now...
  11. TicklishWasabi

Event Move route not working properly

So, I have these healing chambers all over the place, where if the player is directly below one, looking up, and clicks on it. The player will walk into it, the door will close, fade-out, heal, fade-in, door opens, then the player walks out. The problem is that because the player needs to click...
  12. TicklishWasabi

Sprite shifted up a few pixels

So, something I just realized is that the sprite is a few pixels higher than the tile he's resting on. This is a real headache for when I'm parallax mapping and trying to make it so certain parts cover a character. Because if I crop something on a 32 pixel multiple, then the top of the head...
  13. TicklishWasabi

Victor's ATB Battle engine

Woops, my bad. Here it is:
  14. TicklishWasabi

Victor's ATB Battle engine

I'm using Victor's ATB Battle system, and I've encountered a problem, where in a battle I've evented someone to join mid-battle, say some dialogue, a conditional branch to detect whether or not an environment was changed, and a remove immortality state of the enemy. Now, I've tested it a few...
  15. TicklishWasabi

How to apply a cloak skill

Ok, thanks to both of you, I'll check out Hime's scripts.
  16. TicklishWasabi

How to apply a cloak skill

I was wondering if there is a way to make a state that cloaks the user in flame or something so that when they're attacked by the enemy the enemy takes elemental damage. (fire in this example) Kind of like the counterattack skill but it would have different animation based on the element, and it...
  17. TicklishWasabi

Jump Event Move Command

I'm using a free jump ability, but I don't want the player to be able to jump up cliffs. So I created an event that prevents jumping up a cliff, without preventing them from jumping to that same cliff from another cliff on the same level. I did this with a combination of parallel process and...
  18. TicklishWasabi

Visual Cues for Damage states?

Ooooooh. Thank you so much, you're a huge help. And you actually gave me an idea of how to make it do damage based on time instead of steps as well! Which would make more sense in my case. Everything works perfectly. -Thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karic31