Search results

1. UnstopableJake

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

Woah! Everyone's project looks real awesome! I'm looking forward to playing everyone's game! Thumbs up from me!
  2. UnstopableJake

Quick Question

I just got RPG Maker MV and got a folder that says "ExtraAssets" in the folder there is some music and characters. What I am wondering is can this be used commercially? There was no EULA included so I have no references. The music is from RPG Maker 2000 from what I can tell. Thanks in advance.
  3. UnstopableJake

To the Moon has to be one of my favorite games I have ever played.

To the Moon has to be one of my favorite games I have ever played.
  4. UnstopableJake

RPG Maker MV Community Character Submissions

Default Line1: Have you seen my gun? I've been looking for it. Default Line2: I guess I have to look some more. Default Line3: Why are you still talking to me? Personality: Pretty Mellow, likes those frozen meals from stores, an introvert, has a goal in mind but won't tell anyone. Role...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens