Search results

1. ddejan90

RMVXA Forgotten Memories- Secrets of the past

Just a teaser for area that I'm currently working on. Wanted to let people know that I still work on the game (even though the update came out a month ago I got few messages if I work on it).Currently I'm taking it a bit slow, after 1200+hours of work it takes a toll. I did some enemy and party...
  2. ddejan90

Hello players! This new update is more balance focused due the last update where enemies got levels and it was hard to kill them. Now this should be fixed and more balance will come in future updates. As for this one here are some notes whats new. 1)Added drink, eat and sleep sounds- Now when...
  3. ddejan90

Thanks man, I appreciate it! If you like big maps, then I hope you understand it's only 20% of whole map (if even that). As for the secret part, well, that's the main story supposed to be, but it is still not in game yet (well parts of it anyway are, but nothing major). I hope you like it more...
  4. ddejan90

Hey everyone! Some news today/tonight! I started working again on game a bit more frequent since I had to stop work on it since I had to find some part time job to pay some parents health bills. I worked hard and did a lot of work for ~20h past two weeks. I did a lot of enemy balance since I had...
  5. ddejan90

NEW UPDATE IS OUT Hello, guys! New update is out again! Well... Well, I have no idea where to start! Literally! First off, the update changed a lot. When I say "a lot", I mean A LOT! Let's start then. First off, I changed a lot of core stuff. Mainly the alignment system. Now, I finally...
  6. ddejan90

Skip Party Command Window 1.0.1

Thanks. I appreciate it
  7. ddejan90

Choosing your Battler's Turn Order

Anyone knows vx ace script to show turn order? I keep finidng only MV :/
  8. ddejan90

Skip Party Command Window 1.0.1

Hello, anyone has this script to share? Link is dead :/
  9. ddejan90

Indrah's Let's Play/Try (swearing and ranting ahoy)

Hello, I saw you are doing reviews and feedback for indie games so I'm writing you thin e-mail to see if you are willing to help me out a bit. I've put a lot of work in this game and would appreciate feedback and bug report so if you are willing and have free time I would really appreciate you...
  10. ddejan90

Hey guys! Guess what? The new update is out! Yeah! I worked since last night 12h almost to try and push it now, the reason is: I'm probably going tomorrow to move to work in another country for 2-3months and I won't be able to work on game. So, hit that download play game send feedback and give...
  11. ddejan90

Hey guys! I know I haven't been active a lot past 6 months. There was a valid reason (I think). My PC broke down and all progress was lost, all 2 months of work. That killed me for a while and was not motivated to work, but since past month or so, I'm working on the game again. The update will...
  12. ddejan90

Galv's Fishing Mini Game

Hey, Galv! I love the mini game, but I was wondering if there is a way for chests to drop you gold? Or is there a way for it to give random items/weapons/armors or do I need to manually add all items (currently have 519items, 301 armor and 459 weapons) and that is going to take a huge amount of...
  13. ddejan90

Looking for Anvil as a character

thanks man! i appreciate it
  14. ddejan90

I did do it, but it's not same. It's like a small square. I dont know how to set it up to be same size.
  15. ddejan90

So, basically, I need an anvil to use during black smithing. Currently, I use a furnace (also as a character), but I made my black smithing a bit more complex, you need to refine ore (melt) and then craft a bar. So, I have anvil as a tile set, but I need one as a character because I don't want...
  16. ddejan90

Some small news this time! Hey my dear players (and other who click the game randomly), I'm dropping this "News" due to high activity past two months where the number of downloads has finally surpassed 1000! \o/ I'm really happy about that! It's awesome news to me! I'm dropping by all sites...
  17. ddejan90

New update is out!
  18. ddejan90

Theo - Limited Inventory

Best guy ever! Made a tweek just for me. In case you wonder if you use the script, it's "Sleek Item Popup- V.M of D.T
  19. ddejan90

Theo - Limited Inventory

Hey man! I love your TheoAllen - Limited Inventory script! I adore it! I do have one comp ability issue and I would be really sad to not be able to use both of those scripts. I use your script (above) and Moder Algebra Hover Alerts 1.0.3. script. That script, as title says, makes item/gold icon...
  20. ddejan90

Hello people! A small heads up or news (however you want to call it) is out! I worked hard on new update and it should come out around 20th. I put some 14 hours in this update alone! I edit lot of stuff, like I added a lot of shadows on boxes, world map walls, chests and buildings as well...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens