Search results

1. SoulScathe

http://www.twitch.tv/soulcollectorsavior

http://www.twitch.tv/soulcollectorsavior
  2. SoulScathe

Back after a long time break, Ready to work on Black Star once more. I plan on streaming it so...

Back after a long time break, Ready to work on Black Star once more. I plan on streaming it so you can come and see, as well as leave suggestions and tips.
  3. SoulScathe

Hope you better soon bud.

Hope you better soon bud.
  4. SoulScathe

Black Star (Demo Released)

Thank you for the tips. Apologies for taking so long to reply, I have been to busy with school to do anything in the rpg or forums. I shall supply more screen shots as I continue further work. Thank you for the advice.
  5. SoulScathe

Best of luck

Best of luck
  6. SoulScathe

So after 2 weeks of brutal schooling, im finally back to making Black Star. thank. fudging. god...

So after 2 weeks of brutal schooling, im finally back to making Black Star. thank. fudging. god. *collapses*
  7. SoulScathe

Being Sick is a pain in the ass. Can't sleep. nor can i work.

Being Sick is a pain in the ass. Can't sleep. nor can i work.
  8. SoulScathe

Black Star (Demo Released)

Black Star is a simple RPG as it is my first RPG project out of a few, I hope. Black Star is a story about how a Human named Salibus has turned into the Lord of the Demons, seeking revenge over the gods of Dalmon for throwing him into poverty after taking the life of his parents. He slays the...
  9. SoulScathe

I am but a humble Student of Life. Come, let me show you what I have learned. - Nakateleeli

I am but a humble Student of Life. Come, let me show you what I have learned. - Nakateleeli
  10. SoulScathe

Completely Restarting Black Star Project. I realize i had to many mistakes.

Completely Restarting Black Star Project. I realize i had to many mistakes.
  11. SoulScathe

@Tai_MT Yes because i need another distraction from the RPG im making XD

@Tai_MT Yes because i need another distraction from the RPG im making XD
  12. SoulScathe

Plot and Character Feedback

Ah i see. Thank you for the imput. I went ahead and made the class choice, but i see what you mean, and may remove it. I Typically play as a mage and honestly, this game isn't suppost to be easy. IVe played through the first boss to set the diffuculty and you can...not easyly, but if not...
  13. SoulScathe

Doing a complete rewrite of my story will mean i have to remake the game all together. I'm sorry but that isnt happening. Aside from the cliche, i really enjoy the story as it is. And all the work I have put into it so far is something that i feel will be destroyed if the story is rewriten.
  14. SoulScathe

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, or Night. I am Soul and I am currently a solo RPG Maker working on my very first RPG. After learning a lot of stuff via tutorials, I've noticed that there is still many things that I need assistance of. Before I ask anything, I shall tell you the story of my...
  15. SoulScathe

Friend started making me watch an anime called Dusk Maiden of Amnesia....havent been able to...

Friend started making me watch an anime called Dusk Maiden of Amnesia....havent been able to work on rpg. Save yourselves.
  16. SoulScathe

GOOD LUCK Frick caps

GOOD LUCK Frick caps
  17. SoulScathe

Everyday im shuffling....all over the corpses of my victims- i mean....party...

Everyday im shuffling....all over the corpses of my victims- i mean....party guests...yes...thats what i mean....
  18. SoulScathe

*bows* my faith is in your.

*bows* my faith is in your.
  19. SoulScathe

@Bloodmorphed oh believe me i am XD i need surgery for a new ass tomorrow!

@Bloodmorphed oh believe me i am XD i need surgery for a new ass tomorrow!
  20. SoulScathe

Rebellion

Rebellion

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens