Search results

1. Marston

Event One Map Game Challenge

Still in the somewhat planning and early balancing phase. I am definitly doing another 1 map kill-all-the-stuff game (but with MV instead of 2k3 mechanics this time). So far I need 7 events and 3-4 Variables. Once I have the first few weapons, skills and items down I can see how to properly...
  2. Marston

Event One Map Game Challenge

Well, I made a game pretty similar to Craze's "Epic Monster Dungeon Explore! 2" and basically took the idea and put my spin on it. GUESS I WILL DO THE NEXT GAME IN THE SERIES NOW, EH!?
  3. Marston

Dungeon Delver

http://www.mediafire.com/file/totztic8lxnknkd/Dungeon+Delver+0.45.rar New version 0.45 has been released. Aside from several bug fixes and balancing, Lost Souls have been added to the second area. I already made some other adjustments regarding the Spellblade class and the Affix Destroyer, but...
  4. Marston

RMVX [RSE] Eremidia: An Empty Tome

Woah, it lives!
  5. Marston

Dungeon Delver

Aaaaand the first bug that makes this version unplayable. Decided to encrypt the files. Seems that made the game unable to load at least the iconset. Going to reupload the unencrypted version now. Edit: Fixed the downloadlink. Edit 2: Fixed two bugs in the third area preventing you from...
  6. Marston

Dungeon Delver

I present to you, after a year of nothingness: Dungeon Delver 0.4 Changes since the last version, which was released over a year ago: - Area 3 has been implemented. - I added a Skill Shop. - Many new items, skills and achievements have been added. - Lost Souls have been implement (only area...
  7. Marston

Dungeon Delver

There are still several things I am not completely happy with. The length of the combat is definitly one of them. I am not sure if I could maybe improve the duration if I use Yanfly's Action Sequences or if that would increase it even further. A change to the front view Battle System may also...
  8. Marston

Bard edit for an MV sv_enemy required.

Resource Type: sv_enemy Maker Format: MV Art Style: MV RTP Description: I wanted to create a bard enemy. The only enemies with instruments I found so far were angels, but those don't really fit. It would be great if someone could edit the Actor2_5 enemy, replacing the broom/staff with...
  9. Marston

Dungeon Delver

It previously had nothing. Now it's basically this: You are a lonely soul, stuck in purgatory, forced to traverse a dungeon over and over. You may change things. The dungeon may look different. But no matter what you do, you can't escape. ...or can you? -------- Since the game...
  10. Marston

Dungeon Delver

Alright, let's try this again. I present you guys with: Dungeon Delver 0.3 If you played before you can simply use your old save, but an achievement where you had to unlock 5 different affixes was buggy, I need to fix that manually, so send me your save if you don't want to begin a new...
  11. Marston

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

@Yanfly I know one of your plugins changes health according to the percentage, but I am not completely sure which one it is. Was it the Menu Engine? Or the Core Engine? I would like to write a full bug report, because it's possible to reduce your health to 1 if you equip and unequip an item that...
  12. Marston

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Soooo... A few months ago, I posted in here because I was using Yanflys DoT effect but didn't want it to kill enemies. I am still using the code, but in a new project and I basically converted it into a HoT, where it simply it just adds the damage instead of subtracting it. This works, but...
  13. Marston

Dungeon Delver

I present you Dungeon Delver 0.2. Demo Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?1q6yi3dc3aprli2 Changes and Additions: - The game got a really tiny story, but it should satisfy those who don't like that the game had none at all before. - The second area has been added, which increases...
  14. Marston

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Is it possible to count all items in the inventory and the equipped ones? So for example, if I have the following: - 2 Potions in the Inventory - 1 Dagger equipped - 1 Leather Armor Equipped - 1 Ring of Health in the Inventory Could I count them in a variable somehow?
  15. Marston

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Great work with those, some of those will really come in handy. Any chance you may create a "Worm" sprite? Maybe even based on the MV SF_Parasite Monster? xD
  16. Marston

Dungeon Delver

I can definitly add some sort of mini story, I just don't think it's really necessary or would be adressed at all except for the intro and ending. As for the upload, I may give Mediafire a go later on then. -------------------- Alright, here is a Mediafire link...
  17. Marston

Dungeon Delver

I actually can't use dropbox because my account is so old that they closed my public linking because of traffic years ago... xD And aside from the one in the OP, I don't know any other free upload sites for files with that filesize.
  18. Marston

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: YEP_BattleAiCore Do you have all the latest updates for the plugins in question? Yes. Plugin Parameter Changes: None. Bug Explanation: The Battle A.I. Core Plugin changes how turn 0 and specific turns are handled. "Turn 0" normally is the first turn during which enemies use...
  19. Marston

Dungeon Delver

Aaaaand *bump* Even though I already changed a few things, most of what can be seen in here is still relevant. So I would still like some feedback, if possible :3
  20. Marston

YEP Battle Status Window Extension

So, I am currently using this and it's pretty cool. However, since I made the whole thing bigger for each party member, as you can see in the screen, the box is cut off on the right side and, much worse, on the left side when I target the character. I mainly made the box bigger since I am only...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens