Search results

1. Zentsuki

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Not sure why my reupload didn't work, but at any rate, here's a new link. To replicate the problem, talk to the person to the left which will move the character up. Talk to the one on the right to go to map #2. Talk to the person on your left to come back to Map #1, and voilà.
  2. Zentsuki

My mistake, I've used RPG Maker Ace a lot but I'm fairly new to MV. Didn't know you couldn't reopen them once they were deployed. Re-uploaded, same link. Thank you :)
  3. Zentsuki

Plugin Name: Save Event Locations v1.04 Do you have all the latest updates for the plugins in question? Yes. Plugin Parameter Changes: None, there are no parameters. Bug Explanation: Upon either using the event note or the map note, the event's location is saved. Its direction, however...
  4. Zentsuki

RPG Maker Ace, showing conditions

Update : I've tried all the steps suggested to no success. Apparently, closing and reopening RPG Maker now removes the problem, sometimes for a few minutes, sometimes for an hour. I haven't found any particular cause of what could create the issue. Will let you guys know if I find out more.
  5. Zentsuki

C:\Program Files, used to be on my external disk drive. I got the software on Steam, what I do is "delete all local data" (or whatever the uninstall command is called, forgot), and then re-download it from Steam again. I had the game for I believe two years prior to the glitch happening. I...
  6. Zentsuki

Never was a believer in higher powers, but I guess it's time to learn how to pray. In the meantime, I'll try to uninstall and reinstall again and write down every single thing I do, see if there's any way I can recreate the problem in a precise manner.  Thanks for taking the time to...
  7. Zentsuki

Hey, so I've had this problem for a while. It shows various conditions in the conditions tab, even if they're not checked. It's kind of annoying, it's a bit confusing when creating an event. I've uninstalled and reinstalled RPG Maker, went away for two days, then it came back. Is that something...
  8. Zentsuki

[DEMO] Dread Islands

Maybe you could scan it with your anti-virus? Also I think many computers will warn you of any exe files... That's just how it is, it's an executable file for the installer :P If you ever find a virus please do tell me, because that would mean my computer is infested as well. I highly...
  9. Zentsuki

[DEMO] Dread Islands

Bump! I want to know if the game is any good before I invest another 100 hours in it :D Updated 06/18/2016; Lots of bugfixes Collision fixes Quest journal fixes Some dialogue updates Monster chase after delay that will chase through the maps in top road Some added dialogue in...
  10. Zentsuki

[DEMO] Dread Islands

Heya! In an effort to reduce the file size, I originally deleted some parts of the game. I must have deleted one of the sound files important to the demo by accident. Since I obviously suck at making demos (or maybe I'm just distracted? Crazy geniuses and all) I'll include the full version in...
  11. Zentsuki

[DEMO] Dread Islands

Hello Walldeaf Thanks for telling me that. I've downloaded the game and realized that something must have went very wrong during the compilation as you start at the end of the demo. I will reupload the game in a few minutes. Please do try again :) Edit : Working version is up.
  12. Zentsuki

[DEMO] Dread Islands

Up!
  13. Zentsuki

[DEMO] Dread Islands

The plot Dread Islands takes place in an apocalyptic world, where humanity is struggling to fight back against the undead. One corporation is trying to make a stand, helping people. and you're working for them. Sent on a mission to recover data on an experiment from a scientist who just...
  14. Zentsuki

Yanfly's battle system, crash to desktop

Hello everyone! After trying a LOT of things I've come across an issue with Yanfly's battle system that has existed for quite a long time.  Whenever I'm in battle and the battle ends, if I'm holding down a direction key, the game will crash to desktop. No error message. At first I thought...
  15. Zentsuki

[RMVXAce] Crash to desktop

Hi everyone. I've been working on a project for a while, and it seems that when someone plays, the game has a chance of CTD after a combat. At first I thought maybe one of the scripts was guilty, but after trying a new projects and copying over only the scripts, I haven't been able to get the...
  16. Zentsuki

FREE OUTBREAK Apocalypse Game (Telltale - State of Decay Style) RECRUITMENT

Hi there. You've sent me a message recently about helping you with your project.  I'd say I'd be willing to help, but it looks pretty big and I'd like to try something different, if everyone is okay with it. So before you ask, no, I don't know this person. But I'd like you to get Tyranida...
  17. Zentsuki

Writer/Eventer offering services

Right you are! Thank you! And good luck to you as well!
  18. Zentsuki

Project Recruitment-Voice Actors needed

Sure. I'll give it a shot in the next few days. Edit : If possible, give me more than one option in terms of character. I think there are a few styles I'd be more comfortable with than others.
  19. Zentsuki

Project Recruitment-Voice Actors needed

Do you have any line of dialogue I could try? Maybe I'd like to give it a shot.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Girls with swords are cool on their own. Then I give them guns. *Profit*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum