Search results

1. Emeraq

RMMV Journey to the East v.2.01 (Full Game Released!)

I just recently started your game, and I'm still early on, but from what I've seen thus far, the mapping is really good, love the lighting, the snow effects and that when you are not in a lighted area that your characters portrait at the bottom also shadows. I don't think I've seen this before...
  2. Emeraq

RMVXA Riverbane Coven: Chalice of Eternity

I have been trying different RM games lately and saw this in completed forum and thought I'd give it a go, but I have to admit that I just can't get into it. And I can't even say it's the story, it may have a great story but the overly large zones, that are also severely lacking in detail (as...
  3. Emeraq

Poll: Console Use

Rpg maker has had ps1 and ps2 versions already on console quite a few years back :)
  4. Emeraq

I was thinking the same thing with both Wii U and Nintendos next gen console having the touch screen and stylus, if there were a sprite editor sold along with it as well, it could make drawing sprites easier for those artsy-fartsy types!
  5. Emeraq

I have WII U, originally purchased for only two games, Dragon Quest X (which thus far still hasn't come to the U.S.) and Xenoblade Chronicles. Aside from that, I haven't purchased any other games for myself to enjoy, but have purchased plenty for my boys, it seems to be a more family friendly...
  6. Emeraq

Einlanzer

@OreoCookieSP I was talking to @Allusion about artwork and she does "Cut scenes" basically just screens that you place in game. It might be possible that she could do something along what you are looking for.
  7. Emeraq

Elysium - Dawn Of Elysite [DEMO RELEASED]

@BillyS I finally got back to this and the battle loads but now there's a music error that crashes, can't load the battle music is what I believe it says. Default as well?
  8. Emeraq

Einlanzer

Congratz. I may check this out with the update graphics etc.
  9. Emeraq

Dragon Fire from Above

Thank you! Now we just need diagonal movement in RM so fireballs can come down at angle!
  10. Emeraq

Dragon Fire from Above

Thank you for the responses, I will try the walking animation, however I'm curious if the background tile isn't a "walkable" tile will this animation still walk/move over the top of it? IE if the fire is falling from above then it will have to appear as if falling from above a Castle and as it...
  11. Emeraq

Dragon Fire from Above

I am working towards a cut scene that will include Dragon Fire falling from above and exploding on the ground below, the impact striking near battling foes, resulting in both foes being downed. What is the best way to accomplish the fire falling from above? Am i going to have to event it tile by...
  12. Emeraq

The Greatest Game You've Never Played

I've never played the entire Fallout Series, Nor the Deus Ex and I've heard both are well spoken of.
  13. Emeraq

Eredia: Diary of Heroes

@RishigangiX I just downloaded this yesterday and put almost 6 hours in since then and I have to say that this demo is really well done, the characters are alright and the dialogue quite humorous at times, even if a bit adolescent :)   I don't have any new bugs to report that hasn't already...
  14. Emeraq

Elysium - Dawn Of Elysite [DEMO RELEASED]

I downloaded to test this out and on the very fist random battle in the cave after I pick what each character does I got this message when the battle should have commenced: Failed to Load: img/animations/StateUp1.png.   So, needless to say I can't give much feedback at this time :)
  15. Emeraq

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@kovak Love the characters and the icons next to classes, etc! Updated Janehsa, reduced the size, cleaned up the extra grass/flower tiles, and modified the roofs of three of the buildings.  Janehsa top half Janehsa bottom half 
  16. Emeraq

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@esby Yeah it's a difficult balancing act for me. I had previously posted one where I was told I needed a lot more filler, no big dead spaces, so I guess I overcompensated with the filler, grass, flowers etc on this one. I'll take some out, and reduce the width by 2 or so.
  17. Emeraq

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@SamGreen I've taken your feed back and made some changes.. the forest to the left is a must based on the fact there's a forest to the left of the town on the overworld map.. But forests are a pain. I thinned it out and mixed some bushes in. I modified the cliffs for the upper part of the town...
  18. Emeraq

Game & Map Screenshots 8

@Mako Star It is a small town, but it's 37X35. When you say Bigger and Better things, how large are you talking?  Also everyone seems to not like the RTP, it's workable though and good for starters like myself. I have grabbed some other tilesets from steam etc but haven't imported anything yet...
  19. Emeraq

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Definitely pales in comparison with all the artistic work previously posted by all of you great mappers, but I'm still new at this and still using RTP for now. With that said, by my 'newb' standards, I think this is the best of what I've done so far but I know it can be better and will need some...
  20. Emeraq

AP - Stat Distribution

@firestalker Thanks for the reply. At the moment I can't even get the AP Distribution plug in to work. I've got it showing in my menu but I get an error screen when I pick an actor. If I can get it to work I think I'm going to use it in addition to the standard level up as I don't see any...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midgar21