Search results

1. Whitewitchworks

Crescent Wing Studio presents VXAce resorces

Resources made for VXAce using both VXace and MV materials, Please bear that in mind. Credit: CWStudio, Kadokawa Non-Commercial: Free Commercial: Free, but I would like to see it please Repost: I would rather you didn't but if you must Please Link back Edits: Sure Repost of Edits: I would...
  2. Whitewitchworks

Image won't upload?

I'll give that a try thank you for the suggestion :)
  3. Whitewitchworks

Image won't upload?

Ok So I have a thread with edited resources I made in the MV forum, I've been trying to add the next part of my edited garden tiles but for some reason I cannot upload the file, I have saved it in different places under different names but Nothing will work I keep getting an error message that...
  4. Whitewitchworks

Crescent Wing Studio presents MV resorces

Have added some more character edits and recolors
  5. Whitewitchworks

I've posted another tile set, Including adding Way more paintings to the royal tile set, Anything that isn't RTP is Public domain and free for use in any medium I Have another set of garden tile but for some reason The file will not upload, I've saved it as two different files and it still...
  6. Whitewitchworks

Making games is fun :D

Making games is fun :D
  7. Whitewitchworks

Thank you :) I'm hoping to expand on that soon
  8. Whitewitchworks

Sounds good, it should be but if you can't get it I don't mind doing it just let me know :) Oh yeah, I needed them for one of the games I'm working on :)
  9. Whitewitchworks

I'm working on screen shots using them, I have some floors and walls I need to finish first but I thought I'd add the clutter first :) Thank you I'm working on a beauty and the beast game so I wanted roses :) If you'd like to use them but need a different color just let me know :)
  10. Whitewitchworks

Wow it's been ages, I have updated with more edits :)
  11. Whitewitchworks

X-Men Character Sets & SV Battlers

I'm actually tempted to make a short game with these they are so neat :D
  12. Whitewitchworks

I'm having trouble with tile set layering

Ooohhhh Yeah I forgot I set them to 'X' That's probably it, Thanks so much for the help I just tried changing it, and it fixed the problem. Thanks so much for letting me know :) I feel like a goon it was such an easy fix. Thank you
  13. Whitewitchworks

I'm having trouble with tile set layering

I noticed something odd happening in my editor while running a test on some script in my game. https://cwstudiosgamedev.tumblr.com/image/164649857008 In this image from the editor the tile set is layered correctly and looks fine however https://cwstudiosgamedev.tumblr.com/image/164649905578...
  14. Whitewitchworks

I'm looking for a code for a specific event if

AHH This is perfect thats exactly the sort of thing I was looking for thank you!
  15. Whitewitchworks

I'm sorry, I though the forum was right because I was asking for help, I appologize for misunderstanding. Either works really essentially the point is if you keep the animal happy it won't make noises and out you to the monsters. It's not eally farming, the aime of the game is to keep the...
  16. Whitewitchworks

essentially I need a script for My game where you need to keep animal happy , Provide food for it, play with it, but also protect it.  now protecting it is in the battle and I have that all set but I need a way that the animals Happiness can be gauged so if it goes to long with out attention the...
  17. Whitewitchworks

I have added some new resources I hope you like them :)  I needed modern windows that where broken, but couldn't find any so I made some
  18. Whitewitchworks

I need some help with pixeling a bigger sprite

Oh wow! It's amazing to get feed back from such a great artist *faints* ... *recovers*  Ok I'm back First of all.. OMG that look freaking amazing!  Secondly, Thank you so much for the advice I am trying to break it down, but also each peice, like I did the main body of the jacket first...
  19. Whitewitchworks

I need some help with pixeling a bigger sprite

Hello.  I'm sorry to be a bother but I'm a bit stuck.  I've never been very good at Pixel art and had reached a block working on the sprite for my game.  because of the nature of it the Single tile squashed look of the sprites doesn't really suit it so I'm using Hidden ones two tile large sprite...
  20. Whitewitchworks

Thank you so much fo the help :)   As you can guess I'm pretty new to this so I'm still figuring out how to share my work :) And thanks for helping me find the spoiler, all I could find was quote so I thought that was like this forums version of Spoiler, Thank you so much! I hope my edits...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midgar21